The Indian Bank conducts an annual recruitment drive through an online examination to fill in their various vacancies. Last year, they released more the 500 vacancies applicable for different positions. While the selection process, syllabus, and examination pattern remain the same for the Indian Bank exam 2023, the number of applications may differ, depending on the number of positions available.
Indian Bank Exam Highlights
The candidates aspiring for the Indian Bank exam 2023 should read the given key points for a better understanding of the process.
|Examination||Indian Bank Exam 2023|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Post||Clerk, PO, SO, etc|
|Number of Attempts||No Limit|
|Selection Process||Varies as per the position applied|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Application||Yet to be Released|
|Date of Examination||August 2023 (Tentative)|
This Blog Includes:
Indian Bank Exam 2023 Notification
The recruitment body for the Indian Bank exam 2023 has released the number of vacancies for a few posts. Candidates who are looking for relevant information on the exam should download the pdf of the Indian Bank Exam notification available on the official website of the exam conducting body.
Indian Bank Exam Vacancy
The bank releases vacancies as per the number of seats available in different categories under these positions. Below, we have mentioned the list of posts available to apply for. Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria before submitting the application.
- Probationary Officer
- Specialist Officer
- Security Guard
Nationality, educational qualification, and age limit are the major criteria for eligibility. It is mandatory that candidates ensure their eligibility before submitting the application for their desired post. Keep in mind, if the exam conducting body finds that you are ineligible then your application will get rejected without any notice. Below, we have discussed the eligibility in detail.
The overall age limit for the recruitment of eligible candidates lies between 18 and 30 years. However, the age qualification applicability is different as per the position.
|SO(Direct Recruitment)||20-40 Years|
|Probationary Officer||21-30 Years|
|Security Guard||26 Years (Upper Limit)|
The applicants must be a graduate with a minimum aggregate of 55% from a recognized college, as per stated by the examination board.
|Clerk||Candidates from the general category must be a graduate in any stream, with a minimum aggregate of 55%. There is a 5% of relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Pd.D.|
|Probationary Officer||Aspirants with a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree, with a minimum aggregate of 55%. There is a 5% of relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Pd.D.|
|Specialist Officer||The candidate must have a regular field-relevant degree post-graduation with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks along with holding 2 years of experience in the related field.|
|Security Guard||Aspirants should be matriculated, with a 10th Standard passing certificate from any recognized State or Central Education Board. Candidates with 15 years of experience as an Ex-serviceman are eligible to apply.|
Indian Bank Exam 2023 Application Process
The examination recurring body for the Indian Bank exam 2023 has encouraged candidates by updating the release of vacancies and will provide an application link very soon. Applicants can follow the steps given below to securely register for the examination.
- The aspirants need to go through the direct link on the official website and download the updated notification related to the exam to read the list of vacancies and eligibility.
- Once after reading the downloaded file, get yourself registered by clicking on the apply button of the application link.
- The website will send you a newly generated user ID and password on your registered email.
- Now, you would need to log in once again and complete the registration process for the exam with all the necessary documents and details.
- It is advised to check all the details once again before going to the payment portal.
- If everything is found correct, complete the process by making the payment and downloading the receipt as proof of your payment.
The Indian Bank pays a decent salary package excluding several other perks. The selected candidates will be recruited for various posts under the recruitment. Below, we have mentioned the annual package for various posts. It will increase with experience.
|Clerk||Upto INR 2,40,000|
|PO||Upto INR 2,70,000|
|SO||Upto INR 4,30,000|
Indian Bank Exam Preparation Tips
When it comes to qualifying for these pretty hard competitive exams, you can only trust your preparation method. Similarly, if you want to clear the Indian Bank exam 2023, then all you need to do is follow these preparation tips and avoid the end-minute rush.
- Get yourself well acquainted with the previous year’s examination papers for the Indian Bank exam.
- Keep reading all the current affairs and news articles to clear the common interviews.
- It is better to keep your preparations in check by practicing writing with trusted publications books.
- The aspirants must not forget to understand and meet every eligibility requirement to appear for the Indian Bank examination.
- Above all, it is important to have a studying timetable and familiarity with the syllabus of the applied position in the Indian Bank to clear the examination.
No, the examination conducting body is yet to release the application forms for the Indian Bank exam 2023. Candidates will be updated once it is released.
The selection process for the Indian Bank examinations includes a written examination and a common interview. After passing a step, candidates will be called for the next round.
The Indian Bank comes under the public sector and is overlooked by the government of India. Keep in mind that this job will come under a government exam.
If you want to secure a government job in the banking sector, then you can aim for the Indian Bank exam 2023. Preparation tips and the latest pieces of information about the exam will be updated on Leverage Edu. You can stay connected with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.