The official notification for the Union Bank of India’s 2023 recruitment process will be released soon. Students who meet the criteria can apply for Union Bank Recruitment on the official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in. Candidates must accurately fill out the form with all important information to avoid disqualification. The article below will give a brief about the Union Bank of India exam 2023 in detail.
Union Bank of Indian Exam Highlights
|Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Exam name||UBI Exam 2022|
|Vacancy posts||Probationary Officer, SO, Clerk|
|Job location||Across India|
|Selection process||Prelims Mains Interview|
This Blog Includes:
- Union Bank of Indian Exam Highlights
- Union Bank of India Exam Dates 2023
- Union Bank of India Exam Vacancy
- Union Bank of India Exam Eligibility
- UBI Exam Application Process
- Union Bank of India Admit card
- Exam pattern
- Union Bank of India Exam syllabus
- Preparation tips
- Preparation Books
- Selection process
- About Union Bank of India
Union Bank of India Exam Dates 2023
Candidates can refer to the below table for up-to-date information related to dates. The bank hasn’t released any official notification yet regarding the Union Bank of India 2023 dates. Candidates must ensure they fulfill all the requirements before applying for the exam.
|UBI recruitment notification release date||To be notified|
|UBI application commencement date||To be notified|
|Last to date||To be notified|
Must Read: IFFCO AGT Exam 2023
Union Bank of India Exam Vacancy
The Union Bank of India will soon release the official notification regarding vacancy details, candidates can refer to the below table to get an idea about the same. Candidates can apply for the desired post by filling out the application form on the Official Website of the Union Bank of India.
|Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|SO (direct recruitment)||25|
|Total||3959 ( Tentative )|
Union Bank of India Exam Eligibility
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria mentioned in the table listed below in detail to understand the requirements, Candidates who do not fulfill the below-mentioned requirements would not be allowed to apply for the Union Bank of India exam 2023.
The minimum and maximum age requirements for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 are shown below in the table. Make sure that the age of the candidate falls into the pre-defined age limit
|Probationary Officer||20 Years to 30 Years|
|Specialist Officer||20 Years to 30 Years|
|Clerk||20 Years to 28 Years|
|Senior Manager (Digital)||30 years to 40 years|
|Manager (Digital)||25 years to 35 years|
|Manager (Data Scientist)||25 years to 35 years|
|Manager (Data Analyst)||25 years to 35 years|
|Manager (Statistician)||25 years to 35 years|
|Manager (Database Administrator)||25 years to 35 years|
|Senior Manager (Economist)||30 years to 40 years|
|Manager (Economist)||25 years to 35 years|
|Senior Manager (Industry Research)||30 years to 40 years|
|Manager (Industry Research)||25 years to 35 years|
|Senior Manager (API)||30 years to 40 years|
|Manager (API)||25 years to 35 years|
|Senior Manager (Digital Lending & Fin-tech)||30 years to 40 years|
|Manager (Digital Lending & Fin-tech)||25 years to 35 years|
Must Read: SBI SO Exam
Candidates must fulfill all the education qualification requirements mentioned in the below table to be eligible for the Union Bank of India 2023 exam. Also, they need to present documents of their educational qualification at the time of document verification. Check the post-wise eligibility in the table below.
|Agricultural Field Officer||A four-year degree (graduation) in agriculture, horticulture, animal husbandry, veterinary science, dairy science, fisheries science, pisciculture, agricultural marketing and cooperation, cooperation and banking, agroforestry, forestry, agricultural biotechnology, food science, agriculture business management, food technology, dairy technology, agricultural engineering, and sericulture.|
|Law Officer||Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and enrollment with the Bar Council as an advocate.|
|HR/Personnel Officer||Graduate and two full years Postgraduate degrees or two-year full-time postgraduate diploma programmes in Personnel management, labor law, social work, human resources, or industrial relations.|
|Probationary Officer||A degree (graduate degree) in any field from a university recognized by the government of India, or any other qualification that the Central Government recognizes as being equivalent.|
|Marketing Officer||Graduate and two years full-time MMS in marketing, two years full-time MBA in marketing, and two years full-time PGDBA, PGDBM, PGPM, or PGDM, all with a marketing specialization|
|Manager(Digital Lending & Fin-tech), Senior Manager (Digital Lending & Fin-tech)||B.E, MBA (Marketing)|
|Manager (API)||BE /MCA Certified software programmers/engineers having certification of CISM/CISSP/ CSSLP|
|Senior Manager (API)||B.E, BSc (Computer Science), MCA|
|Senior Manager (Economist)||a postgraduate degree in economics, a master’s degree in business economics, or an MBA in finance from an accredited institution. A prerequisite is computer literacy.|
|Manager (Data Scientist/Analyst)||B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science / IT / Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI with at least 60% marks in graduation|
|Manager/ Senior Manager – Digital||B.E./B.Sc. (Computer Science), MCA|
UBI Exam Application Process
Union Bank of India (UBI) will soon start the application process. The first step of the application is to register yourself on the site. There will be several parts on the registration form when you first open it: Basic Info, Photo & Signature, Details, Preview, Uploads, and Payment. Candidates must preview and carefully check all the information before finally submitting the form.
- Visit the Union Bank of India’s official website.
- Click on the registration link.
- Enter every detail into the Basic Info section of the form carefully. After entering the security code, click Save and Next.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent to the registered email address and mobile number.
- Upload your picture and signature using the instructions provided. By selecting the Validate and Next & Save and Next buttons, candidates can save the information.
- Carefully fill out all the sections relating to the father’s name and other important information.
- Candidates can make any necessary modifications in the Preview section. Check the information you entered on the application form before clicking “Final Submit.”
- Upload scanned copies of the handwritten declaration, thumb imprint, and other required documents
- Pay the application fees and preserve your payment receipt.
- Your application has now been submitted.
Candidates can refer to the table below for application fee details. Candidates can use any mode of online payment such as credit card, debit card, or UPI to pay the required fees.
Union Bank of India Admit card
Generally, 15 days prior to the exam, the Union Bank of India Bank releases the admit card on its official website. Admit card is one of the most important documents that is required to be carried on the exam day, no candidate would be allowed to enter the exam hall without the Union Bank of India admit card 2023.
- Visit the official website of the Union Bank of India.
- Click on the admit card link, in the career section.
- Candidates need to provide their login information, including their roll number, registration number, and password.
- The admit card would show up on the screen.
- A copy of the admit card should be kept by the candidates for reference in the future.
Must Read: SBI PO Syllabus 2022
Candidates can refer to the table provided below to understand the exam pattern in detail. Candidates should familiarise themselves with the exam pattern and format to score well in the UBI exam 2023. There is no negative marking in the UBI exam 2023, giving an opportunity to students to score decent marks. The total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
|Subject||No. of Question||Total Marks|
Union Bank of India Exam syllabus
The table below lists the topic-wise syllabus for the Union Bank of India exam 2023. There are 4 sections in the Union Bank Exam which include reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English language, and professional knowledge of the chosen job. Candidates must check the syllabus properly and start making a study plan to complete their preparation on time.
Relevant to the post
These Union Bank of India exam preparation tips can aid applicants in getting ready for the exam.
- First, familiarise yourself with the Union Bank of India SO test format and curriculum.
- Establish a study table and allot time for each course.
- After finishing the course, solve the Union Bank SO previous year’s questions papers.
- Attempt test series daily.
- Work harder on the weaker and more difficult sections.
- For better English, read newspapers and magazines.
- Write down all of the quantitative formulas on one sheet so you can revise them quickly.
- Monitor your growth and make progress.
Here are some listed books that will help the candidates to get ready for the Union Bank of India exam.
- Word Power Made Easy by Normal Lewis
- A Modern approach Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by BS Sijwali
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examination by The Pearson Guide
Also Read: IBPS Exams
Candidates can review the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023’s post-by-post selection criteria in the table provided below. The selection process is slightly different for various posts. Below, we have provided you an overview of selection process.
|Specialist Officer||Short-listing Interview|
|Clerk||Prelims Mains LPT|
|Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer||Prelims Mains Interview|
The employee of Union Bank of India receives a very generous salary. The Union Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Notification will include information on the basic pay and remuneration structure that Union Bank employees will offer in 2023.
About Union Bank of India
Union Bank of India commonly known as Union Bank or UBI is a public sector bank with its headquarters in Mumbai. With over 120 million customers, it has US$106 billion worth of business. The bank also offers digital banking solutions, NRI services, tax collection, pension payments, problem management, treasury products, and cash management services. UBI is largely active in India, although it also has operations in China, Hong Kong, the UAE, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
Also Read: Bank Exams
There are 4 sections in the Union Bank Exam which include reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English language, and professional knowledge of the chosen job.
Yes, a negative marking of 25% of the marks for every wrong answer. Candidates should be careful for this as they can lose marks for scoring wrong.
The Union Bank exam does not have sectional time. There is a total duration of 2 hours. There will be no extra time will be given for solving the paper.
For more such updates on the UBI exam 2023 and related topics, keep an eye on the official website of Leverage Edu, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter for up-to-date information.