The full form of BDE is Business Development Executive. A business development executive is in charge of looking into and exploring new business possibilities for the company’s expansion. The position requires great interpersonal skills and actively coordinates amongst teams. A convincing presentation of an organization’s goods and services is what the executive is required to focus on while developing new business proposals.
Also Read: How to Become a Business Manager in India?
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Make connections with prospective customers to open up new business chances.
- Updating the database of prospective clients
- Making cold calls to find new business prospects
- Assistance with producing fresh business concepts
- Maintain familiarity with all firm goods and services
- Arrange meetings for top management with potential customers
- Follow the company’s policies and processes for client acquisition, tender filing, etc.
Also Read: What is the Full Form of BMS?
Skills Required for the Role of BDE
- The ability to provide excellent customer service
- Must possess strong bargaining abilities with excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to make effective presentations
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and good listening skills
- Adaptability to handle pressure
This was all about BDE full form. Visit the General Knowledge page to discover more intriguing articles about full forms. Get in touch with the experts at Leverage Edu in order to kickstart your study abroad journey.