Dedicated to its student’s training and development, EADA Business School is an independent, non-profit institute. The Institute was established in 1957 in Barcelona. Later in1984, the institute received the designation of a Private University Foundation and for more than 50 years, EADA Business school has been at the forefront of management education and in-company training program for the business community. The goal of EADA Business School is to make the world a more just, balanced, and sustainable place.
This Blog Includes:
EADA Business School
EADA Business School is the business school currently managed by a trust. The school is classified as a private and non-profit foundation. The Association of MBAs (AMBA), the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) have all given it their seal of approval (EFMD). The Executive MBA Council and the Consejo Latinoamericano de Escuelas de Administración are members of the institution, which is affiliated with CFA Institute and Bloomberg Institute (CLADEA).
The EADA Business School has two locations: one in Barcelona and one in Collbató. Barcelona City Center is the main campus. EADA offers part-time and full-time master’s degrees in marketing, operations, finance, and human resources, among other management disciplines. The institute offers a high-level training program for executives. Training programs like the general management program for senior executives along with management and administration program for middle and junior executives. Institute also offers programs for manager development for the executives.
Courses Offered at EADA Business School
|EMBA Global Executive Master of Business Administration
|MSc Sustainable Business and Innovation
|MSc Tourism and Hospitality Management
The Global BBA EADA-SKEMA (Bachelor in Business Administration) is a worldwide and multicultural bachelor’s degree in business management. It is 100 per cent focused on employability. The Global BBA follows the international bachelor’s degree structure, which is the most commonly accepted and recognised educational format in the world.
A High School Diploma (12 years of primary and secondary school) or a French general baccalaureate is required of all applicants.
- Fill the online application form and upload the following documents:
- a copy of your high school diploma (required for candidates who have completed their degree only)
- High school transcripts of class 10 and 12.
- Photo for a passport
- 2 recommendation letters
- a copy of a foreign passport or a photocopy of a Spanish driver’s licence
- Motivational letter
- Results of the English test should be submitted. Candidates can choose between two options:
Option 1: is to take the TOEFL/IELTS test. The school code for the TOEFL is 7024.
Option 2: Candidate whose first language is English or has spent at least one year in an English program will be exempted from the English test.
- Pay the admission charge of €100.
- Complete an interview for admissions.
For our International Master’s program, EADA offers numerous admission rounds. Candidates must complete the application form and upload it to the portal provided.
- Fill out the online admissions platform’s application form.
- Upload the following documents:
- a copy of your university diploma
- Transcripts from universities
- 2 recommendation letters (you can request these directly through the platform)
- 1 photo for the passport
- a copy of your passport or a photocopy of your Spanish ID card
- Submit your GMAT (minimum 650) or GRE scores. Non-native English speakers will have to submit their TOEFL scores (min. IBT 100). The school code for the GMAT and TOEFL is 7024. Complete a personal interview with a member of the Admissions Committee or the program director.
Scholarships and Discounts
Students must apply for scholarships during the first or second admission rounds of EADA Business School admission process.
In Undergraduate Programs:
- Early-bird Discount – Students who enroll into program at the earliest receive upto a 15% discount. Scholarships and discounts do not stack; if a candidate receives multiple prizes, the scholarship or discount with the highest value will be given first.
- Family Discount – If you have a family member already studying at EADA Business School, you will be eligible for a 10% reduction on the annual tuition charge for the Global BBA program.
- Scholarships for Global BBA- Scholarships are given to exceptional students who have demonstrated the ability to excel in the program. Merit-based scholarships cover up to 50% of annual BBA tuition for each year that winners spend at the Barcelona Campus. During the BBA, scholarship recipients must maintain a GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Scholarships for International Students- These 25% scholarships are available to students who have lived in various locations throughout the world for study or family reasons.
- Scholarships for Young Talents- Scholarships of 25% are available to students with outstanding extracurricular activities and professional expertise (internships, part-time job, volunteering, professional projects, etc).
In Masters Programs
EADA Business School grants scholarships to exceptional students who have demonstrated the ability to excel in the program. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and can cover up to 25% of the program fee (except for the Scholarship for Excellence, which covers up to 35 percent ). Candidates for our International Master’s programs are eligible for the scholarships listed below.
- Excellence Scholarships- Candidates with exceptional academic and/or professional credentials are encouraged to apply. Candidates must have a GMAT score of 700 or higher, or have an outstanding academic or professional background.
- Africa Scholarship
- Asia Scholarship
- Central & Eastern Europe Scholarship
- EU Scholarship
- Latin America Scholarship
- North Africa, Near East & Middle East Scholarship
- U.S. & Canada Scholarship
Scholarships programs ease the burden of liabilities and help the student to learn peacefully.
Fulfill your dream to study abroad. Reach out to Leverage Edu experts for end-to-end assistance regarding your study abroad journey. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book a FREE 30-minutes counselling session today