An accreditation in data science allows you to show your proficiency in math and computer science while evaluating different data types. Due to the growing popularity of data science, many educational options are available to individuals who want to earn a degree in this field. Do you also want to pursue your career in data science? You are at the right place. This blog will cover everything about data science courses available at CCT Dublin. Read to know more CCT Dublin Data Science course.
This Blog Includes:
- About CCT Dublin
- Why Study CCT Dublin Data Science Course?
- Eligibility Criteria for Master of Science (MSc) in Data Analytics at CCT Dublin
- Eligibility Criteria for Higher Diploma in Science in Data Analytics for Business at CCT Dublin
- Documents Required
- English Proficiency Scores
- Admission Process
- Cost of Studying Data Science Course at CCT Dublin
|Intake||Autumn and Spring|
|Course||Master of Science (MSc) in Data Analytics, Higher Diploma in Science in Data Analytics for Business|
|Location||30-34 Westmoreland St, Dublin 2, D02 HK35, Ireland|
About CCT Dublin
The CCT College Dublin was established in 2005. It is conveniently located on Westmoreland Street in the heart of Dublin city centre – Ireland’s capital. Campuses of CCT College Dublin are easily accessed by all public transport routes serving the city and greater Dublin area, including buses, trains, and light rail. It is therefore convenient to reach the College. Since most international students come to Dublin for college life in the centre of the city, CCT College Dublin can often be accessed by foot from student accommodations.
Why Study CCT Dublin Data Science Course?
A leading Irish independent college, CCT College Dublin is internationally accredited. Located in Dublin, CCT College Dublin specializes in undergraduate and postgraduate Computing, ICT, and Business programs. Each faculty at CCT College Dublin is passionate about teaching and learning and focuses on the student. CCT has been actively involved in the ICEP (International Conference for Engaging Pedagogy) initiative with academics regularly contributing and presenting on topics such as learning through reflexivity in computer science, mindful and contemplative learning in the classroom, and outreach programs to inform second-level students about studying ICT at third level.
Eligibility Criteria for Master of Science (MSc) in Data Analytics at CCT Dublin
Following are the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- A major award at NFQ Level 8 or higher in the following domains: ICT/Computing, Business, Science, or Engineering or a cognate field, or a major award at NFQ Level 8 plus relevant experience in Data Analytics and/or professional certification.
- Additionally, candidates will be required to demonstrate ability in using mathematical concepts, such as algebra, spreadsheet analysis and formulas, and database knowledge.
- The applicant must demonstrate at least CEFR B2+ proficiency in English if English is not their first language.
Eligibility Criteria for Higher Diploma in Science in Data Analytics for Business at CCT Dublin
Following are the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The ability to apply mathematical concepts, such as statistics, algebra, spreadsheets, and formulas
- An applicant should possess at least an ordinary degree in ICT, or a related field.
- Applications on the basis of experiential learning or informal / non-formal learning must evidence an applicant’s potential to succeed through demonstration of ability to pursue the program at the applicable NFQ level
- English language competency required for entry must be equal to or greater than B2+ in the CERFL.
The documents required to apply to the university are mentioned below for your reference:
- All official academic Transcripts and grade cards
- Passport size photographs
- Passport photocopy
- Updated CV/Resume
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
English Proficiency Scores
The students who have completed their previous education in a country where English is not the mother tongue must provide the university with English Language Proficiency requirements.
Application to your dream university is a crucial part of your study abroad journey. So, it needs experts’ attention. But you need not worry, Leverage Edu is here for you with their experts to help you out. What are you waiting for? Book your consultation seat now!
For your reference, we have mentioned the general admission process below:
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.
Cost of Studying Data Science Course at CCT Dublin
|Course||Annual Tuition Fees|
|Master of Science (MSc) in Data Analytics||€ 14,000 (INR 11,48,000)|
|Higher Diploma in Science in Data Analytics for Business||€ 9,250 (INR 7,58,000)|
The CCT stands for College of Computing Technology. CCT Dublin is a specialist college that provides education and training programs in Computing.
The average living cost per year of a student in Dublin is € 11,196 approx (INR 9,18,072).
The average salary of a data scientist per year in Dublin is approx €53,188 (INR 43,61,500).
It is a known fact that a Master’s degree can dramatically increase the aspirants earning potential. If the aspirants hope to earn good then they must do some research on the sectors experiencing gaps in relation to particular skills. Other than that they can find out sectors which have a large market and generally lead to employment. The aspirants should also keep an eye out for trends within the industry they want to work.
This was all about the CCT Dublin Data Science course. Call our Leverage Edu experts at +91 86306 84298 and get started on an incredible journey to your dream university! You can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and our experts will reach out to you.