The National Securities Depository Ltd. (NSDL) is a Mumbai-based central securities depository. The NSDL has, in order to give back to society, launched a programme named NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship Scheme.
This particular scheme, which we will discuss in this blog, is aimed at students pursuing any full-time 3-year degree course who are unable to afford the fee. NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship has been created to encourage these students to focus on their studies and higher education to enable better career opportunities.
|Scholarship Name||NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship Scheme|
|Provided By||National Securities Depository Ltd.|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 10,000|
This Blog Includes:
NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students wishing to apply for this scholarship should first see whether they fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down by the authorities. The eligibility criteria for the NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship are as follows:
- Students must be a citizen of India.
- Students should be pursuing any full-time 3-year degree course from any university/ institution recognised by the government.
- Students must have secured at least 60% marks in 12th standard.
- Candidate’s annual family income should not exceed more than INR 3 lakh.
Also Read: Inlaks Scholarship
NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship Application Procedure
All the students who are interested in the NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship can follow all the steps given below to complete their application process for this scholarship scheme:
- Go to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on ‘Registration’ to start your registration for the NSDL website.
- Enter all the details required during registration including your name, DOB, contact details, educational background, etc.
- Submit your registration form and using the given registration ID and password, log in to the website.
- Click on ‘Apply for Scholarship’.
- Choose the ‘NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship option.
- You have to enter all the details which will be asked to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- After entering all the details, you will have to upload a scanned copy of your documents.
- After uploading is done, submit your application form.
Here is a list of all the documents which you will have to upload, in order to complete your application process for the NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship scheme:
- Applicant Photo
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Education Certificate
- Proof of Income Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Income Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Student Bank Passbook
- College Fee Receipt
- Bonafide from the Institute
Interested candidates should note that all the uploaded documents should be clear and in .jpg/.png format.
Benefits of the Scheme
The National Securities Depository Ltd. (NSDL) has launched the NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship Scheme intending to provide quality education to students who cannot afford it. NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship will provide material and financial assistance to students who are pursuing their full-time 3-year degree courses.
Under this scheme, students will be awarded a scholarship amount of INR 10,000 which can be used for educational and academic purposes.
Further, there is a 50% preference for girls in this scholarship. Preference will also be given to applicants from NSDL branch locations such as Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, etc. However, NSDL employees or their children are not eligible for this scholarship.
Important Dates for NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship
Candidates should note that the process for this scholarship for the year 2022 has already been completed and the process for 2023 is yet to commence. The process is expected to commence sometime in September.
The scholarship amount under the NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship Scheme for Students Pursuing 3-Year Degree Course is INR 10,000.
The scholarship process for the year 2023 is yet to commence. Candidates should check back this space for further updates.
Candidates applying for the NSDL scholarship should have completed their 12th with a minimum score of 60% and must be pursuing a 3-year degree course from any university recognised by the government. Further, the candidate’s family income should not exceed more than INR 3 lakh per annum. The eligibility criteria is discussed in detail above.
In this blog, we have discussed the NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship Scheme for Students Pursuing 3-Year Degree Course. We hope candidates can use this blog to start their application for this scholarship. Further, interested candidates should stay tuned for further updates about this scholarship.
If you are planning to study abroad in the upcoming intakes get in touch with our study abroad experts at 1800-57-2000. And stay tuned to our scholarships page for more information related to various scholarship schemes to study abroad.