Novus Biologicals, LLC provides the Novus Biological Scholarship Programme to students who aspire to advance their careers in science or other fields closely related to it. The scholarship money can be put towards advancing research and development in the sciences. Students pursuing undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degrees in any field of science are eligible for the prize. Only United States, Canada, and Europe residents may apply for the scholarship.
|Scholarship Name||Novus Biologicals Scholarship|
|Application Deadline||July 19, 2023,|
|No. of scholarship||1|
Benefits of Novus Biological Scholarship
Here are some benefits of the Novus Biological Scholarship:
- The scholarship award is $1500 (INR 1,23,053).
- The scholarship can be used towards tuition, fees, or other educational expenses.
- The scholarship recipient will also receive a certificate of achievement.
Must Read- INSEAD Scholarships: Eligibility, Application & Amount
Novus Biological Scholarship Amount
The Novus Biologicals Scholarship Programme grants the meritorious applicant financial aid in the amount of $1500 USD ( INR 1,23,053 ). This scholarship is a huge help to all aspiring scientists who desire to earn a degree in science and contribute to scientific research and development.
Novus Biological Scholarship Duration
The scholarship is given twice a year for the fall and spring semesters and the applicants are advised to apply for a suitable term.
Eligible Degrees and Courses
The scholarship is applicable for Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees, bachelor Diplomas, Master’s diplomas, and students pursuing education in science-related fields (Life Science, Health Science, Medical Science).
The selection procedure begins after the application is successfully submitted. On the basis of the provided documents and essays, application forms for the Novus Biologicals Scholarship Programme will be considered. The essay will be evaluated based on the author’s writing skills, professional aspirations, and personal interest in science.
Here are the Eligibility Requirements to apply for the Novus Biological Scholarship
- The applicant must be enrolled in an accredited college or university pursuing a degree in a science-related field such as biology, chemistry, or life sciences.
- The applicant must be a legal United States or Canadian resident.
- The applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The applicant must submit a transcript, resume, and personal statement.
Must Read- MBA Scholarships in New Zealand
How To Apply
The Novus Biological Scholarship Programme application must be completed by students. The application is divided into three sections: applicant information, academic information, and supporting documentation. General information about the applicant is required for the first two sections.
- Candidates must list their extracurricular pursuits in the area of study.
- An Essay of 500 words or less in length, in writing, should explain why you chose this particular topic of study.
- 500 words maximum for your personal statement; focus on the difference you hope to make with a degree in your area of interest.
- Applicants must complete an online application form and submit it along with supporting documents by the deadline.
Applicants must submit the required checklist of documents for the application process
- Academic Transcript
- Personal statement
- Online application form.
- The deadline for the spring semester is December 8, 2022,
- The deadline for the fall 2023 semester is July 17, 2023
Duration of Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded twice each year in the Fall and Spring Semester and this scholarship is given every semester.
Must Read- Haas Scholarships
Ans. Novus Biologicals is a supplier of biological reagents and research tools, providing a wide range of antibodies, proteins, and other reagents to scientists worldwide.
Ans. The Novus Biologicals Scholarship is a program that provides financial assistance to students pursuing a degree in a science-related field.
Ans. The scholarship is open to legal residents of the United States or Canada who are enrolled in an accredited college or university pursuing a degree in a science-related field and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
This was all about Novus Biological Scholarship, if you want to read more such articles on scholarship, follow Leverage Edu