Hi! I’m Astronaut Alex 👨🚀🚀, and today, we’re talking about masters in robotics in Canada. Do you wish to study in Canada? Well, don’t fret if you feel confused about pursuing a robotics degree in Canada. I’ll help you understand how you can go about it.
Various large corporations and organisations across the globe are embracing the evolution of robotics with the advancement of AI. Robotics graduates are providing immense contributions to society in fields, ranging from medicine to engineering and IT. If you aspire to pursue master’s in robotics, then Canada can be a perfect place to do so. In this blog, we will dive deep into the pursuit of masters in robotics in Canada. Canada is among the most famous study destinations across the globe because of its emphasis on the quality of its universities and its focus on attracting overseas students who can later immigrate.
I hope you have a gist of studying masters in robotics in Canada. This is just the beginning! Join me as I take you on a journey of pursuing this degree. Let’s go!🚀
This Blog Includes:
- 📖Why Study Masters in Robotics in Canada
- 🏫Top Universities and Tuition Fees
- ✅Eligibility for Masters in Robotics in Canada
- 📄Application Process for Masters in Robotics in Canada
- 🔮Scope of Masters in Robotics in Canada
📖Why Study Masters in Robotics in Canada
Canada offers excellent opportunities to achieve your academic goals, enjoy a high quality of life, and explore new cultures.
Here are some of the main reasons why you should study masters in robotics in Canada:
➡️A Welcoming Country
Canada is a very welcoming and diverse country. The nation boasts a multicultural society that celebrates different traditions, cultures, and languages. This forms a dynamic and inclusive learning place for overseas students.
International students frequently choose Canada as their study destination due to its excellent higher education system and focus on hands-on learning.
Some of the best universities in Canada are:
➡️Great Food Culture
The food culture of Canada is truly diverse. So, you will never run out of options as far as food is concerned. Some of the most popular delicacies in the country are Saskatoon berry pie (a sweet crusty pie with blueberry filling) and Poutine (French fries with cheese and gravy).
Canada has a wide range of job opportunities for robotics graduates. You can assume various job profiles like Robotics Engineer and Robotics Technician after completing masters in robotics in Canada.
🏫Top Universities and Tuition Fees
If you wish to pursue master’s in robotics in Canada, then you should be aware of its best universities and tuition fees beforehand. Numerous top-notch universities in Japan provide a master’s degree in robotics, and some of them are provided below:
|University||QS World University Rankings 2024||Course Offered||Duration||Annual Tuition Fee|
|Queen’s University||202||Bachelor of Applied Science in Computer Engineering – Mechatronics||4 Years||CA$114,021|
|University of Alberta||111||Master of Science in Computing Science – Robotics (Thesis-based)||2 Years|
|British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT)||34||Diploma in Mechatronics and Robotics||2 Years||CA$45,183|
✅Eligibility for Masters in Robotics in Canada
Before you apply for a master’s degree in robotics in Canada, make sure that you know its eligibility requirements. Here are the eligibility criteria you have to meet to study masters in robotics in Canada:
- Students need to have a 3 to 4-year graduation degree in a relevant field.
- Moreover, they must have a minimum GMAT score of 500 – 700 out of 800.
- The students should score at least 6 on IELTS.
- Canadian universities often prefer applicants to have 12 months of work experience (for a Master’s level course).
- Also, students have to provide the following documents during their admission process:
- A photocopy of your valid passport or travel document
- An acceptance letter from your educational institution
- Passport Size Photographs
- Proof that you can support yourself
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Medical test reports
- Experience Certificates
📄Application Process for Masters in Robotics in Canada
The admission process for masters in robotics in Canada can become perplexing for students. Fortunately, Leverage Edu can immensely help in your application process.
We can help you with your application in these ways:
- You can utilise our AI Course Finder to choose the program you wish to take.
- Leverage Edu’s experts will then begin the application process for the institute you selected on your behalf.
- Your application should incorporate essays, TOEFL, SOPs, LORs, IELTS, and other mandatory documents. So, gather and assemble the necessary documents.
- Our team will then commence your application for housing, scholarships, and student loans after you have completed your application and all the mandatory paperwork.
- Now, just wait for your offer letter, which will arrive in 4-6 weeks.
Also Read: Postdoctoral Fellowship in Canada: A Guide
Studying masters in robotics in Canada can brighten your future. However, financial limitations often cause problems in achieving the dream of studying abroad. This is where scholarships come in handy.
Some of the most popular scholarships to study masters in robotics in Canada:
|Rotary Foundation Global Scholarship Grants for Development||The Rotary Foundation||CA$30,000 – CA$400,000|
|Georgian College Entrance Scholarship||Georgian College||CA$2000|
|Alan Lyons Family Soils at Guelph Graduate Scholarship||University of Guelph||CA$20,000|
🔮Scope of Masters in Robotics in Canada
In Canada, there are various opportunities for robotics graduates. After finishing your masters in robotics in Canada, you can apply for the following job profiles:
|Job Profile||Average Annual Salary|
|Electronics Design Engineer||CA$79,901|
|Mechanical Design Engineer||CA$75,678|
Mr. Astronaut👨🚀🚀- “ Kiddos, I have answered all your queries with the utmost precision that I was capable of. Now, I will be taking my leave, but if you think that I might have missed something do check out the FAQ section or drop a comment. I always respond!”
Ans. Yes, the demand for robotics graduates is only growing in Canada and across the globe with the advancement of AI and technology. On average, robotics graduates earn between CA$71,115 to CA$96,720 in Canada.
Ans. Yes, robotics engineers have a high demand around the globe and are one of the most highly skilled workers.
Ans. You need to complete Class 12 (for a bachelor’s) and a bachelor’s degree (for a master’s) in a relevant field to study robotics in Canada. You also must provide the following documents during your admission process:
1. A photocopy of your valid passport or travel document
2. Passport Size Photographs
3. An acceptance letter from your educational institution
4. Statement of Purpose
5. Proof that you can support yourself
6. Proof of English language proficiency
7. Letter of Recommendation
8. Medical test reports
9. Experience Certificates
So, this was all about the masters in robotics in Canada. Many Indian students dream of pursuing education in foreign nations due to the exposure and career growth they offer. Consider joining a free counselling session with Leverage Edu if you plan to study abroad.