The most popular undergraduate degree provided by universities and colleges around the world is the Bachelor of Arts (BA). The Bachelor of Arts degree strengthens students’ capacity to speak fluently and critically analyze ideas, theories, and concepts. Students gain the ability to reason through their own conclusions and articulate them. You must complete a thesis during your last year in order to graduate. The Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree is typically given to students who major in humanities, arts, social sciences, linguistics, or cultural sciences, however, it is occasionally given in place of a Bachelor’s Degree in Science (BSc) in informatics and business sciences.
This Blog Includes:
Why Pursue a Bachelor of Arts in Australia?
Due to the numerous employment prospects it offers, graduation is a significant event in every student’s life. Although there are several graduating options, many individuals pursue a Bachelor of Arts degree to advance their professional trajectory.
Here are some of the main reasons why you should pursue a Bachelor of Arts in Australia:
Enhance communication skills
You will have the opportunity to improve your written and verbal communication abilities by selecting the Bachelor of Arts. You will have a great opportunity to develop your speaking and analytical skills when you engage in various extracurricular activities. You will have more than enough opportunities to improve your writing elements because you will be working on various writing tasks.
Numerous prominent universities in Australia are offering Bachelor of Arts, including:
- University of Canberra
- University of Tasmania
- Australian Catholic University
- Curtin University
- University of Technology Sydney
Learn the Required Skills
When you pursue your education in Australian universities, you will experience several changes as a student. You can learn time management skills and get exposed to better work opportunities. You must acquire a wide range of knowledge in order to find a job in significant and large enterprises. After being admitted to a BA program, you will have improved communication skills, a deeper understanding of society, and greater wisdom.
Acquire Life Attributes
Through the use of their important time at graduation, bachelor of arts students will acquire a variety of life skills. These abilities could include budgeting and maintaining a balance between personal and professional life. Your personality will grow as a result of your life skills, which also create many prospects for future growth.
Top Universities and Tuition Fees
You can benefit from the excellent learning environment both inside and outside of the classroom by studying in Australia. The table below shows some of the most prestigious universities that are offering Bachelor of Arts in Australia along with their tuition fees.
|University||Course Offered||Duration||Tuition Fees|
|University of Canberra||Bachelor of Arts (Global Studies)||3 Years||AU$31,017|
|University of Tasmania||Bachelor of Arts||3 Years||AU$33,610|
|Australian Catholic University||Bachelor of Arts||3 Years||AU$25,577|
|Curtin University||Bachelor of Communications||3 Years||AU$30,732|
|University of Technology Sydney||Sport and Exercise Management – International Studies||5 Years||AU$36,364|
Also Read: Short-term Courses in Finance – 2023 List
Now that you know about the courses of Bachelor of Arts in Australia, it’s time to understand their admission criteria. While the eligibility criteria for the Bachelor of Arts in Australia vary as per the universities, the general requirements are the same:
- The applicant must first confirm that they have attained the 10+2 level of education from an accredited educational board and are at least 17 years old.
- A candidate must meet a minimal score cut-off at the majority of universities in order to be considered for admission.
- The required minimum score from an accredited educational board is 60% in this case.
- An aspirant student should also have strong letters of recommendation and a strong Statement of Purpose (SOP), commonly referred to as a personal essay.
- Candidates must also meet the aforementioned educational prerequisites and demonstrate their English language ability by passing a series of standardised examinations.
- To achieve this, one may take the GMAT, TOEFL, or IELTS exams.
- Past work experience may be one of the additional qualifications.
The admissions process for a Bachelor of Arts in Australia may be confusing for students. Fortunately, Leverage Edu can help you speed up the process a lot.
We can help you in the following ways with your application:
- Using our AI Course Finder, you may select the course you want to take.
- Then, on your behalf, Leverage Edu’s professionals will start the application process for the university of your choosing.
- Your application must include essays, TOEFL, SOPs, LORs, TOEFL, IELTS, and other papers.
- As a result, be sure to gather and prepare the required paperwork.
- Our professionals will start your application for housing, scholarships, and student loans as soon as you submit your application and the necessary paperwork.
- Await the arrival of your offer letter, which ought to be received in 4-6 weeks.
The students are required to submit the following mandatory documents during their admission process:
- Proof of enrolment (your electronic confirmation of enrolment eCOE)
- Your visa application fee
- A valid passport
- Your Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement
- Evidence of your English proficiency skills (such as IELTS test scores)
- Academic and work experience documents
- Evidence of financial ability (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare)
- Passport-sized photographs
- Details of your health insurance policy (OSHC)
Job Scope and Salary
With a Bachelor of Arts, you can enter the workforce with the qualifications for a number of rewarding positions in the commercial and public sectors. The table given below shows some of the most popular job profiles along with their salary after completing a Bachelor of Arts in Australia.
|Job Profile||Average Annual Salary|
|Human Resources Specialist||AU$99,177|
Ans. The study duration of a Bachelor of Arts in Australia is three to four years.
Ans. Yes, Numerous prestigious universities offer BA programs in Australia, such as Curtin University, the University of Canberra, the Australian Catholic University, the University of Tasmania, and the University of Technology Sydney.
Ans. Some of the most popular job roles you can assume after a Bachelor of Arts in Australia are:
1. Administrative Assistant
2. Human Resources Specialist
So, this was all about the Bachelor of Arts in Australia. Many Indian students dream of pursuing education in foreign nations due to the exposure and career growth they offer. Consider joining a free counselling session with Leverage Edu if you are also planning to study abroad.