Are you an international student looking for a flexible and affordable way to study in the UK? If so, you might want to consider Arden University courses, bringing a modern and innovative curriculum that suits your needs and interests. In this blog post, we will introduce you to Arden University and some of the courses that you can apply for in 2024. Read on to know more!
|Type||Private, for-profit teaching university|
|Location||Head office – CoventryStudy centres – Birmingham, Manchester, London and Berlin.|
|Modes of Learning||On-campus learning, Online distance learning, Blended learning|
This Blog Includes:
About Arden University
Arden University is a UK-based university that was established in 1990 as a distance learning provider. Since then, it has expanded its offerings to include blended learning and online learning modes, and campus-based learning in the UK and Germany. Arden University is recognised by the UK government and accredited by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA). With over 9,000 students from over 140 countries, the institute focuses on creating a diverse and inclusive learning community.
Arden University Courses: Undergraduate Level
As of 2023, there are a total of 24 undergraduate Arden University courses that students can pursue. Given below are some of the top UG courses available at the university along with their mode of study, duration, and tuition fees:
|Course Name||Mode of Study||Duration||Tuition Fee|
|BA (Hons) in Business Management||Blended Learning||36 Months||GBP 9,250|
|BSc (Hons) in Accounting and Finance||Blended Learning||36 Months||GBP 9,250|
|BSc (Hons) in Computing (Top-Up)||Blended Learning||12 Months||GBP 9,250|
|BA (Hons) in Business Management – Marketing||Online Distance Learning||36 Months||EUR 8,000|
|BA (Hons) in Business Management – Human Resource Management||Online Distance Learning||36 Months||EUR 8,000|
|BA (Hons) in Business Management – Tourism||Online Distance Learning||36 Months||EUR 8,000|
|BSc (Hons) in Computing – Software Engineering||Online Distance Learning||36 Months||EUR 8,000|
|BSc (Hons) in Computing – Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence||Online Distance Learning||36 Months||EUR 8,000|
|BSc (Hons) in Psychology and Sociology||Online Distance Learning||36 Months||EUR 8,000|
|LLB (Hons) with Qualifying Status – Criminal Law and Justice Pathway||Online Distance Learning||36 Months||EUR 8,000|
Arden University Courses: Postgraduate Level
There are 28 postgraduate Arden University courses that students can enroll into in 2023-24. Here are the top PG courses provided by the university along with their study mode, fees and duration:
|Course Name||Mode of Study||Duration||Tuition Fee|
|MBA (Master of Business Administration)||Blended Learning||24 Months||GBP 13,500|
|MBA in Data Analytics||Blended Learning||24 Months||GBP 13,500|
|MBA in Finance||Blended Learning||24 Months||GBP 13,500|
|MSc in Data Analytics and Information Systems Management||Online Distance Learning||18 Months||EUR 15,000|
|MSc in Data Analytics and Marketing||Online Distance Learning||18 Months||EUR 15,000|
|MSc in Project Management – IT Project Management Pathway||Online Distance Learning||18 Months||EUR 15,000|
|MSc in Psychology – Clinical Psychology Pathway||Online Distance Learning||18 Months||EUR 15,000|
|MA in Human Resource Management – CIPD Pathway||Online Distance Learning||18 Months||EUR 15,000|
|MA in Strategic Marketing – Digital Marketing and Social Media Pathway||Online Distance Learning||18 Months||EUR 15,000|
|LLM (Master of Laws) – International Commercial Law Pathway||Online Distance Learning||18 Months||EUR 15,000|
To enroll into one of the Arden University courses, here are some general admission requirements that you need to fulfil:
- At least 2 A-levels or equivalent qualifications, such as a BTEC National/a Level 3 Diploma/Access to Higher Education Certificate awarded by an approved further education institution.
- A National 5 at minimum grade C, or Standard Grade at minimum grade 3 in English (or equivalent).
- A National 5 Mathematics (or Applications of Mathematics) is needed for entry to Accountancy, Finance and Economics.
- A minimum IELTS score of 6.0 overall (no less than 5.5 in any element) or equivalent qualification if English is not your first language.
- A personal statement that demonstrates your motivation and suitability for the course.
- A valid passport and a student visa (if you are an international student).
Also Read: Pre-Masters Courses in UK
Arden University Courses 2024: Application Process
The application process for Arden University courses is simple and straightforward. You can apply online using the Arden University application form, or through UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service), or through an authorised agent in your country. If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be notified in your offer letter from the university. You will need to accept your offer and pay a deposit of GBP 2,000 by the deadline specified in your offer letter to secure your place and scholarship.
- A completed online application form
- Relevant academic transcripts from your previous studies
- Passport size photograph
- A scanned copy of your national ID or passport information page
- A scanned copy of your latest degree, diploma, or certificate of enrolment with an approximate graduation date (if applicable)
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- 2 reference letters (professional or academic)
- A personal statement
- A proof of English language proficiency (such as IELTS) if English is not your first language.
If you are interested in applying for Arden University courses for international students in 2024, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must be an international self-funded student paying full fees.
- You must have applied and received an offer to study at Arden University for an undergraduate or postgraduate course starting in January 2024 or September 2024.
- You must have met your chosen course’s academic and English language requirements. You can find out more about the specific entry requirements for each course.
- You may need to apply for a visa if you want to study at one of the UK study centres or at the Berlin campus.
Also Read: The Guide to Distance Learning Courses in UK
Benefits of Studying at Arden University
Arden University courses aim to make higher education accessible and affordable for everyone, regardless of their location, background, or circumstances. Some of the benefits of studying at Arden University are:
- You can choose from over 400 courses in various subjects, such as business and management, computing and IT, criminology, data analytics, finance, graphic design, and so on.
- With flexible online or distance learning options, you can study at your own pace and place, allowing you to fit your studies around your work and personal commitments.
- You can also study at one of the UK study centres or at the Berlin campus, with blended learning options that combine online learning with face-to-face sessions.
- There are experienced tutors, student mentors, and welfare services available for your support and guidance throughout your studies.
- You gain practical skills and experience relevant to your chosen career path, with placement opportunities, career advice, and alumni networks.
- You can save money on tuition fees and living costs, as Arden University offers competitive fees and scholarships for international students.
All in all, Arden University is a great choice for international students who want to pursue their academic goals in the UK. It offers a variety of courses in different subjects and modes of study, as well as support and opportunities for personal and professional development. Good luck with your application!
Ans. Arden University provides more than 80 courses on various levels, such as undergraduate, postgraduate, MBA, and apprenticeship.
Ans. Yes, Arden University is a UK-based institute that provides flexible, online, and blended learning to students all over the world.
Here’s the tuition fees of Arden University Berlin for courses at different levels:
1. Undergraduate courses: EUR 8,000
2. Postgraduate courses: EUR 15,000
We hope that this blog provided you with all the information regrading Arden University courses for international students in 2024. To discover more universities and courses to study abroad, keep following Leverage Edu. Thank you for reading!