Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship, also abbreviated as SIM is an initiative taken by India’s leading company, Schindler India Pvt Ltd. This company is known for escalators, elevators and much more.
Under this scholarship, all those candidates belonging to the economically weaker section are provided with the necessary financial aid. This scholarship is awarded to all deserving students to help them complete their higher education. Students can then complete their education in the engineering fields without facing any hurdles.
In this blog, you will read about the Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarships 2023 and how it helps students to pursue their higher education. Here is a quick overview of the scholarship.
|Name of the Scholarship||Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||Schindler India Pvt Ltd|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 20,000/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
This Blog Includes:
Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship has been established with the aim to support meritorious students who belong to economically backward classes. It helps these students to pursue their higher education and have a great career ahead.
The main aim of this scholarship is to help students (who are dropout due to weak financial conditions at home) have a brighter future. This is quite a great step taken by the company to make a student’s future bright.
There are courses under which the scholarship is provided to the students. Here is the list of the courses.
|B.Ch.E Bachelor of Chemical Engineering||Undergraduate|
|BCE Bachelor of Civil Engineering||Undergraduate|
Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship Dates
The administrative body for the said scholarship, i.e. Schindler India Pvt Ltd has not yet released the dates related to the scholarship and its events. We will update this section on all the Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship Dates as soon as they are released by the company. Keep checking this blog to get the latest updates before others.
Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, the candidates need to keep the following point in their mind:
- All applicants must have scored at least 70 per cent marks in their class 10th and 12th examinations. Apart from this, they must have scored at least 60 per cent marks during their diploma.
- Candidates must also note that the scholarship is only valid for courses like BE/BTech, BChE and BCE.
- Lastly, while awarding the scholarship, the authorities will check whether the candidate’s family income is between 0-3 lakh per annum.
How to Apply for the Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship?
If you want to apply for this scholarship, the students must follow the below-mentioned points in mind:
- Go to the official website, i.e. https://www.schindler.in/en/about-us/social-responsibility/education.html.
- The candidates will then have to register themselves by creating an account.
- Upon doing this, the applicant will then log in from the credentials received on their registered email ID and select their fill out the entire application form.
- Applicants must note that they read the full instructions before applying for anything.
- Then, upload all their documents.
- Once all the above-mentioned steps are done. The candidate should then submit their application.
Here are all the necessary documents which the students should keep handy while applying for this scholarship:
- Government-authorised proof of identity
- Proof of their address
- Income proof
- Student Passbook
- Admission letter from the college as well as a Bonafide certificate
- Current fee receipt
- Class 10th, 12th and Diploma mark sheet
- Latest mark sheet (if any) (this doesn’t apply for 1st-year students)
- Lastly, the domicile certificate
All those candidates selected for this scholarship will be awarded the benefit of financial assistance of Rs 20,000/-. With the help of this amount, the student will be able to meet their educational expenses so as to pursue their education course.
This scholarship will help the students to attain a sustainable career so that they stand on their feet.
Benefits and Features of Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship
This scholarship has many benefits which will help the candidate achieve success in his/her career. Here are some of them.
- The scholarship was launched by India’s notable company of escalators, elevators and others.
- The sole benefit of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to deserving students of the country.
- With the help of this, the student will be able to continue their higher studies in the engineering field.
- Most importantly, this scholarship will be able to provide a better future for the student.
All those students who come from courses like BE/BTech, BChE and BCE can apply for this scholarship. This scholarship is meant only for engineering students.
It is very important that the student is ready with the following documents while applying for this scholarship:
– Proof of their identity
– Residence proof
– Student passbook
– Class 10th, 12th and graduation certificate
– Domicile certificate
– Income proof
The mode of application for this scholarship is online and the student will be awarded Rs 20,000/-.
The maximum amount a student can be awarded in the Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship is up to Rs 20,000/-. Each year, about 75 students are awarded this scholarship.
Hope this blog helped you get all the necessary information on how you can apply for the Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarships, its eligibility criteria and other important information.
For more such informative blogs do check out our Indian Scholarship page, and if you have any queries feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and stay tuned to our social media handles of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter handles.