SAATHI Primavera scholarship is one of the most popular organizations for Bosch employees which is primarily focused on supporting children from various projects of the world. The scholarship supports over 30,000 children at Bosch locations across 15 countries.
Primavera provides SAATHI Primavera Scholarship for Indian students who are pursuing their full-time B.Com, B.Sc, or B.A. Thanks to this scholarship program, students who are less privileged yet deserving will be able to pursue their higher education without worrying about their expenses.
This Blog Includes:
This is one of the most important things you need to know about the SAATHI Primavera scholarship. Here are some crucial things that will determine whether you’re eligible for the scholarship or not:
- The applicants should score at least 50% marks in their class 10th and class 12th exam
- The candidates need to pursue full-time graduation courses to leverage the benefits of this scholarship
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than INR 4 lakh
Also Read: Kothari Fellowship
Benefits of the SAATHI Primavera Scholarship
Many students refrain from applying for the SAATHI Primavera scholarship as they are unknown about the advantages. This scholarship will cover the tuition fees of the candidates or provide them with an amount of INR 20,000, whichever is less.
Also Read: Inlaks Scholarships
How to Apply?
This is another important piece of information you need to keep in mind while applying for the SAATHI Primavera scholarship. The crucial steps that you need to consider are:
- Visit the Vidyasarathi.co.in, which is the scholarship portal
- Register your name and create an account on the Vidyasaarathu portal
- Log in and choose the SAATHI Primavera scholarship
- Before you start the application process, make sure you read the instructions properly
- Include relevant details and fill out the application form
- Upload the relevant documents and submit your application
Also Read: Canara Bank Scholarship
Without the documents, your scholarship application will be rejected. Here are the relevant documents that you need to submit while applying for the scholarship:
- Address proof
- Income proof
- Identity proof
- Photo of the applicant
- Class 10th and class 12th mark sheet
- Admission letter from college
- Student bank passbook
The scholarship can lessen the financial burden on students so that they can study properly.
The minimum percentage required for the scholarship is 50% in both class 10th and 12th exams.
Yes, if you submit irrelevant documents, your scholarship application might be rejected.
This is everything you need to know about the SAATHU Primavera scholarship. If you’re looking forward to your study abroad dream, make sure you contact the professionals at Leverage Edu and they will help you.