In order to be able to offer some kind of social security and social welfare to the students who belong to the categories or communities of Economically Backward or Weaker Sections, the Central Government established the E District Scholarship. Additionally, the government has mandated that students with excellent records receive a 100% tuition cost refund. The Indian government has created the E-District scholarship to aid deserving students from Delhi and Tamil Nadu who fall under the country’s reserved categories. Students in Class 10 and above are eligible for financial support under this scholarship programme.
|Scholarship Name||E-District Scholarship|
|Sponsered By||Government of India|
|Benefits||Financial assistance to manage educational expenses|
|Eligibility||Candidates studying class IX and above|
|Rewards||Variable monetary benefits|
This Blog Includes:
The E-District Scholarship is designed to help students from economically underprivileged homes who have academic potential but are unable to pay for their education. In order for these individuals to pursue further education and realise their full potential, the scholarship programme was created.
The E District Scholarship’s specific objectives are:
- Increasing the number of individuals from economically disadvantaged homes who can attend higher education
- Encouraging social mobility and opportunity for everybody
- Promoting students’ interest in STEM and other high-demand professions
- Encouraging students who are pursuing admission to prestigious schools like IITs and IIMs.
Must Read: Scholarships For MBBS In USA
The following are some characteristics of this scholarship:-
- The E District Scholarship has been introduced by the Indian government.
- For important states like Delhi and Tamil Nadu, this scholarship has been established.
- Only students from underrepresented or disadvantaged social groups will be eligible to receive the scholarship money.
- StudentsStudents will receive a 100% fee reimbursement based on their merit performance.
- Students must be enrolled in programmes like nursing, PhD, or M.Phil. courses.
- The government will shortly hire the selection body to choose the eligible beneficiaries.
- The Beneficiary List will be uploaded on the web and used to notify the shortlisted students.
Here is the start Date of Application and End Date of application for the E-District Scholarship Program
|Application start from||Jan 2023|
|Application ends on||Feb 2023|
|Date of Result||April 2023|
E- District Scholarship Course Available
Here is the list of Available courses in the E-District Scholarship program
- Courses for Classes 11 and 12 and other ITI-affiliated courses
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses
- ITC-affiliated courses
- National Council and Vocational Training (NCVT) for Classes 11 and 12
- PhD and M.Phil from government-affiliated institutions or universities.
- Diploma in Nursing
- Teacher Training
Must Read: Everything About AICTE Scholarships 2023
E- Distract Scholarship Reward
The E-District certificate, as well as a stationary allowance and fee refund, will be given to the chosen candidates. Candidates that are chosen will get varying financial aid based on the courses they are taking and also based on their academic standing, and their financial situation.
You can fulfil your academic objectives and create a better future for yourself with the aid of the scholarship programme. The following qualifies applicants for the E-District Scholarship:
- Candidate must be a resident of Tamil Nadu or Delhi.
- You need to be in Class 10 or higher.
- Applicant must fall under one of the protected classes (SC/ST/OBC/PWD).
- You must have received at least 60% on your prior tests.
- Must be a meritorious student
The following are the lists of eligible states:-
- Tamil Nadu
E-District Scholarship Application Process
The actions to take in order to apply for the scholarship are listed below.
- Candidates must go to the National Scholarship Portal’s (NSP) official website at http://www.scholarship.gov.in/.
- They must then select the ‘New Registration’ link from the homepage.
- Candidates must tick the boxes next to the appropriate options after carefully reading the terms and conditions on the newly-appears page.
- The next step is to select the ‘Continue’ tab.
- The registration form must then be filled out.
- Students are required to fill in all the details including State, Identification Details, Gender, Scheme Type, Scholarship Category, Name of the Student, Bank IFSC Code, Mobile Number, Bank Account Number, and Email ID
- Candidates will receive an OTP after completing the form, which they must use to register.
- Candidates will finish the registration process after which they can submit an application for a scholarship.
Must Read: LIC Scholarship 2023
The following are the required materials for this scholarship’s online application:-
- Residence Certificate
- Academic Transcripts/Certificates
- DOB Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card for the student’s bank Passbook photocopy
- Annual Income Statement
- Caste Certificate
- Most recent passport-size Pictures
- Email Address
Selection Process of E-District Scholarship
The selection process is based on a few criteria. The selection council is responsible for examining the application form once candidates submit their applications for scholarship programmes.
- The decision-making procedure will be based on the applicant’s overall academic standing, performance in the previous course, and annual family income.
- The scholarship portal’s official website will receive the selection list after it has been created.
- Candidates will be able to examine the list starting in April.
- The awards will be available to chosen candidates starting in May or June.
Must Read: LIC scholarship 2023
Ans. Students in Class 10 and above are eligible for financial support under this scholarship programme. Students who apply to prestigious colleges like IIM, IIT, etc. will receive financial aid through this scholarship programme.
Ans. Candidates under the age of 18 may ask their parent or legal guardian to register and submit an application for the E-District scholarship on their behalf.
Ans. Candidates for the E-District scholarship will be chosen by the committee based on their academic ability and financial need.
This is all about E District Scholarship, for more such informative blogs related to scholarship programs follow Leverage Edu.