Today, there are millions of big and small businesses running all around the world. Many of them have been working for a long time and have established themselves as giants, whereas there are many businesses who weren’t as successful. It all depends on employees and their innovational and dedicated endeavours which a company successful. Just like technology innovates and changes its face every single day, the same goes with a corporate entity as well. Therefore, here the role of a Corporate Entrepreneur arrives. Owing to their business knowledge, they tend to take the business organization to the next level. In this blog, let us provide you with insightful knowledge about a career in Corporate Entrepreneurship.
This Blog Includes:
What is Corporate Entrepreneurship?
Corporate Entrepreneurship, also referred to as intrapreneurship is a comparatively newer and multi-disciplinary field, which deals with making the employees think and behave like entrepreneurs within the confinement of the organization they work in and use this opportunity to use their creativity and entrepreneurial knowledge that works in favour of the business. Corporate Entrepreneurship enables the employees to take a risk, innovate and seize the opportunities, because it is always said, “Innovation is the backbone of every organization.” It does not matter how big the business is and how much profit it earns, Corporate Entrepreneurship plays a crucial role in driving the venture to economic development and henceforth, growth of the business in terms of technology, strategies, products and many other factors as well.
Also read: Business Law
Career Prospects of Corporate Entrepreneurship
In all of these fields mentioned below, you can an immense amount of hands-on knowledge and experience with plays a great role in furthering your career in Corporate Entrepreneurship. Let us have an insight into the different career fields you can choose.
- New start-ups: After completing your studies in Corporate Entrepreneurship or other business management courses, the young entrepreneur can end up opening their own new ventures or own a franchisee of an existing giant company.
- Business Consultancy: going to the site of a client, identify any persisting problem and fixing is the sole role of an business consultant. Gaining the right kind of education will help you identify those problematic issues that others cannot pick up and solve them with utmost efficiency.
- Sales and Marketing: What is a business without its product? No business can flourish until its product reaches every door, and this is what every business aims for. Being in the field of corporate entrepreneurship, you will have to use your own creativity and innovation in order to bring more and more business to the organization.
- Education: Had there been to teachers, there would not chance to produce more and more business leaders that possess the power to transform the world with their ideologies. Working as a Corporate Entrepreneurship lecturer in the top universities is one of the most popular career choices among professionals.
Given below are the other job fields that can fit in the field of Corporate Entrepreneurship.[optin-monster-shortcode id=”xf2mlnjiouddzrshykdb”]
- Data Research and Analysis
- Research and Development
- Product Management
- Venture Capital Analyst
- Business Development
- Public Policy
- Social Media
- Business Analyst
Also read: MBA in Entrepreneurship
As the demand rises among the young aspirants to pursue a career in Corporate Entrepreneurship, more and more universities in the world have started introducing courses that provide them with the best-in-class knowledge and required industrial exposure through world-class infrastructure and highly-qualified faculty. Given below is the list of best universities and B-schools in the world that offer courses in entrepreneurship.
- London School and Business and Finance
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Harvard University
- EU Business School
- University of Waterloo
- University of California, Berkeley
- Trinity College Dublin
- University of Maryland
- London Business School
- Linnaeus University
- HEC Paris
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of British Columbia
- National College of Ireland
This is all that you need to make a career in Corporate Entrepreneurship. If you are aspiring to be the next big business leader and need educational counselling for the same, reach out to Leverage Edu. Our experts will help you realise your potential and help in chasing your dream of climbing the corporate ladder. Sign up and book you 30 minutes free career counselling session with our counsellors and get your future sorted!