If you’re looking for a course curriculum with a blend of elective and core subjects, you need to choose an MBA in HR in the UK from a reputable UK university. When you complete your HR programs successfully, you will have a thorough understanding of the HR functions as per the external and internal aspects of the business. The topics included in the MBA HR in the UK are focused on the current developments in UK employee relations. This will help you know more details about the well-being, professionalism, and reward management in HRM.
|Fees||GBP 16,000-25,000/ year (INR 16 Lakh – INR 25 Lakh)|
|Test Required||English Language Proficiency Test: TOEFL, IELTS, PTE|
|Eligibility||Min 50%-55% marks in UG degree|
|Top Recruiters||PwC, EY, L’Oreal, Capgemini|
|Salaries||GBP 30,000-75,000/ year (INR 30 Lakhs- INR 75 Lakhs)|
This Blog Includes:
The MBA in HR in UK course come with four semesters, where students need to go through research reports as well as dissertations as per their case studies of the HR organization. Students would have opportunities to design their work experience on business projects according to their area of interest. In the blog, we will discuss everything about MBA in HR courses from UK universities.
Why Do You Need to Study MBA in HR From a UK University?
Many students who want to pursue their MBA in HR in UK often don’t know why choosing reputed UK universities will prove helpful in their careers. This is why they end up making some regrettable mistakes. If you don’t want to face the same situation, you need to take proper steps. Here are the reasons why you should pursue your MBA in HR from a UK university.
- The employment sector is booming in the UK. More than 80% of students who complete their MBA HR graduation get placement within 6 months. The percentage of unemployable HR students is as low as 6%.
- More than 40% of students who complete their graduation work in the Finance and Business sector. On the other hand, 20% of graduates work in secretarial sectors.
- The programs offered by UK universities are highly recognized in both academic and professional fields. Students will be able to gain international recognition while learning from different industry professionals.
- Due to the availability of scholarships, you won’t face problems affording tuition fees.
Top UK Universities for MBA in HR
If you want to gain worldwide recognition, you need to make sure you’re applying to the most reputed UK universities to complete your MBA in HR in UK. Here’s a table that will help you to know more:
|QS World Ranking 2023||University Name||Course||Fees/year|
|16||University of Edinburgh||MSc Human Resource Management (1-year)||GBP 25,100 (INR 25 Lakh)|
|77||University of Southampton||MSc Human Resource Management (1-year)||GBP 24,000 (INR 24 Lakh)|
|82||Durham University||MSc Human Resource Management (1-year)||GBP 25,000 (INR 25 Lakh)|
|132||Lanchester University||MSc Human Resource Management (1-year)||GBP 22,000 (INR 22 Lakh)|
|134||Newcastle University||MSc Global Human Resource Management (1-year)||GBP 21,100 (INR 21 Lakh)|
|166||University of Bath||MSc Human Resource Management and Consulting(1-year)||GBP 22,100 (INR 22 Lakh)|
|266||University of Sussex||MSc Human Resource Management (1-year)||GBP 23,100 (INR 23 Lakh)|
|272||University of Surrey||MSc Human Resource Management (1-year)||GBP 19,600 (INR19 Lakh)|
|302||Universitry of Strathclyde||MSc Human Resource Management (1-year)||GBP 21,300 (INR 21 Lakh)|
|334||Royal-Holloway University||MSc Human Resource Management (1-year)||GBP 21,500 (INR 21 Lakh)|
Also Read: MBA: A Detailed Guide
The most important thing you need to remember while applying to a UK university for your MBA degree in HR. As a student, make sure you pay close attention to the admission process so that you don’t face any problems while enrolling at your favourite university. The admission process might get daunting, depending on the university you’re planning to choose.
The most important thing a student needs to keep in mind. Even though the eligibility criteria will depend on the UK university you’re choosing,m there are some specific documents that you need to submit despite your choice. Here are the eligibility requirements you need to keep in mind while applying for the MBA in HR in UK.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree. This is the most basic eligibility requirement you need to fulfil to pursue a master’s degree in HR from a UK university.
- You need to submit your certifications as well as relevant transcripts.
- You need to pass the English Language Proficiency tests such as IELTS and TOEFL. The cut-off marks for these tests will depend on the university you’re choosing. The minimum score required to take admission is 6.5 or above.
- As an Indian student, you need to pass the entrance exam as per the medicine courses you’re choosing. Make sure you have a good score on the entrance exam.
This is another important aspect you need to keep in mind if you’re planning to pursue MBA in HR in UK. Depending on the university, the application process might get overwhelming. This is where the professionals from Leverage Edu will help you. It’s important to complete the application process without any mistakes. Here are crucial things to consider:
- Call us and we will help you shortlist your universities in the UK. But you need to submit your application to multiple universities to broaden your chances of getting selected.
- Compile all essential documents. Try not to make mistakes while submitting the documents.
- Submit the application before the deadlines and start the application process for accommodation, students visa, and scholarships/student loans.
- Accept the offer letter
- Don’t forget to get your visa approved.
Here is the list of documents you need to submit if you have plans to complete your MBA degree in HR from a reputed UK university:
- You must have a passport with a validity of at least 18 months.
- Passport size photographs
- Class 10th and 12th certifications
- Acceptance letter from the university
- Birth certificate
- Proof of payment
- Proof of payment for the visa fees
- Medical check-up reports
- Financial documents
Cost of Living in UK
The cost of living in UK for international students might prove expensive, depending on the lifestyle choices of the student. Here’s a table to help you understand:
|Expenses Type||Average Monthly Cost|
|Rent||GBP 450 (INR 45K)|
|Food||GBP 200 (INR 20K)|
|Mobile Phone||GBP 30 (INR 3K)|
|Internet||GBP 40 (INR 4K)|
|Transportation||GBP 45 (INR 4K)|
Top Scholarships for Students Who Want to Pursue MBA in HR from a UK University
Here is the list of available scholarships that you cab get while applying at a UK university to complete your MBA in HR in UK.
|University of Sterling PGT India Scholarship||GBP 4,000 (INR 4 Lakh)|
|Sussex India Scholarship||GBP 3,000 (INR 3 Lakh)|
|GREAT Scholarships||GBP 10,000 (INR 10 Lakh)|
|Chevening Scholarships||Full Funding|
|RHBNC Trust Scholarships||GBP 7,000 (INR 7 Lakh)|
Best Jobs for MBA in HR
Here are the jobs you can get after completing your MBA in HR in UK. Make sure you read this table below:
|Employee Communication Manager||GBP 85,000 (INR 85 Lakh)|
|Employee Relations Manager||GBP 83,000 (INR 83 Lakh)|
|HR Analyst||GBP 82,000 (INR 82 Lakh)|
|Executive Recruiter||GBP 63,000 (INR 63 Lakh)|
|Training Officer||GBP 40,000 (INR 40 Lakh)|
As an organisation cannot operate without HR, the course is super-demandable in the UK.
Apart from the UK, Canada and Australia are the two best countries from where you can pursue your MBA degree in HR.
The course itself isn’t hard, but the course materials are lengthy.
Since admission to top universities is highly competitive, you’ll need to submit an application that is immaculate in addition to having strong academics. You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process so that you can realise your goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute counselling session.