The United Kingdom is one of the most preferred study abroad destinations in the world. Universities in the UK provide a wide variety of courses in management, environment, manufacturing, and aerospace. For its taught and research degree programmes, Cranfield University has gained a lot of recognition. Continue reading this blog to find out the reasons why should you study at Cranfield University and choose it for your future.
This Blog Includes:
- Top 5 Reasons to Study at Cranfield University
- Some Interesting Facts About Cranfield University
- How to Apply to Study at Cranfield University?
Top 5 Reasons to Study at Cranfield University
Cranfield University, which is situated in the centre of Cambridge-Milton Keynes in the United Kingdom, has a long history of great academic achievement. University has a lot to offer and is renowned for its top-notch offerings and global perspective. Let’s find out more reasons to choose Cranfield University:
Career Advancement and Long-Term Success
Your prospects of finding a job will also improve if you decide to attend Cranfield University. Students at Cranfield who are enrolled in any programmes discover and nurture their skills. Students leave Cranfield not just with a degree but also with the appropriate and practical skills, knowledge, and creativity to establish lengthy and prosperous careers. Alumni of Cranfield University are in high demand, thrive in some of the most renowned organisations in the world, advance to senior positions, and contribute to business, industry, and the community on a global scale.
Also Read: Cranfield University Notable Alumni
Rankings and Recognitions
The Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Further and Higher Education has been awarded to Cranfield six times. The university is among the top 10 universities in the UK for consulting, professional development, and commercial research. Cranfield is ranked in the top 30 globally for Engineering – Mechanical, Aeronautical & Manufacturing in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023. According to the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023, it is ranked 150th globally for “Business and Management Studies” and 200th globally for “Environmental Sciences.”
Also Read: Cranfield University Acceptance Rate
Learning and Educational Environment
The faculty-to-student ratio at Cranfield University, which is 8:1, is among the best of any in the United Kingdom. A specific emphasis is constantly placed on in-depth knowledge and research work, and students here benefit from a distinctive learning environment. The best thing is that a lot of Cranfield’s professors have experience in particular industries and are top academic authorities in their subjects, so they can provide students with problems and learning opportunities that are representative of what they could face in the workplace. The Quality Assurance Agency gave us the highest possible recommendation for our teaching quality after conducting an independent evaluation.
Excellent Connections with Business, Industry and Government
In order to make sure that the programmes offered at Cranfield University are current and compliant with industry requirements, they are specifically designed with industry partners. Students are prepared for the most recent difficulties affecting both public and private sector organisations through the faculties and research-based programmes. Around 1,500 businesses and groups have mutually beneficial connections with Cranfield. Some of the biggest and most prosperous international companies that fall under this category are Airbus, Jaguar Land Rover, Rolls-Royce, Unilever, EasyJet, Coca-Cola, and the UK Civil Aviation Authority. By offering specialised skills training, Cranfield Defence and Security, headquartered at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom in Shrivenham, Wiltshire, collaborates closely with the UK Ministry of Defence. Additionally, a centre for innovation, Cranfield University Technology Park is home to over 50 businesses and is situated next to the university campus.
Flexible Educational Setting and Extensive Support
The guidance that is given to the students at Cranfield assists them in choosing the best career choice and getting ready for problems in the real world. They receive ongoing assistance not only with their academic performance but also with finding the most appropriate housing and other financial resources. After completing their course, students will have unlimited access to one of the largest alumni networks in the world. They will also have access to student guidance centres, library resources, IT support services, and other resources. Moreover, programmes at Cranfield are designed to give students a wide range of alternatives, including the certification they want to earn and possibilities for full- and part-time study, including short courses. Students have the option to start their studies on some courses at various periods throughout the year. Some of the popular programs include an MSc, MBA, MRes, MDes, PgDip, or PgCert through the taught programmes.
Some Interesting Facts About Cranfield University
- Cranfield is a triple-accredited management school. They are accredited by AMBA, EQUIS, and AACSB International.
- Every year, around 5,800 individuals attend Cranfield to take advantage of executive and professional development programmes.
- A brighter, more sustainable future for all people as well as a green economic recovery are goals that Cranfield University is dedicated to accomplishing. They have moreover joined the UN Sustainable Development Goals Accord.
- Cranfield has strong international alumni communities in the world, including India, China, Russia, Switzerland, and Brazil.
- 88% of the University’s research has been classed as world-leading or internationally excellent.
- 48% of students and learners at Cranfield are over 30 years old.
- 44% of students study part-time.
- One of just six institutions to have received the Queen’s Anniversary Prize, the highest accolade a UK university can get, six times for their efforts in In-flight aerospace engineering training, soil science, water and sanitation, aviation and safety, humanitarian demining, and manufacturing management.
How to Apply to Study at Cranfield University?
Depending on the type of course you are applying for, the application procedure differs. A candidate must submit either a DBA application or a PhD application online when applying for one of the research degrees. A completely new application process will be followed if you want to start an apprenticeship.
The easiest approach to get started with the application process is to seek expert advice because it might be overwhelming. Here is a simple 5 step process to finish your application with the assistance of Leverage Edu to study at Cranfield University.
- Gather all your documents including academic transcripts, essays, LORs, certificates and English proficiency test scorecards.
- Meet all application prerequisites in order to start processing for housing, visa and scholarships or a loan.
- Get the offer letter and connect digitally with your professors and classmates.
- Get your visa approved and depart to the country of your dreams.
Ans: The most unique feature of the Cranfield campus is that it has its own Cranfield airport and own aircraft that are used for teaching and training.
Ans: Indian students enjoy campus life and get engaged in a wide range of clubs, groups, and associations, including the Cranfield Indian Society, at Cranfield, which offers a professional study and research environment.
Ans: 68% for engineering, science and technology courses.
This was all about Cranfield University. Get in touch with the team of experts at Leverage Edu to skyrocket your study abroad journey.