Hi! I’m Astronaut Alex 👨🚀🚀, and today, we’re talking about masters in Berlin Germany. Do you know what are some top master courses in Berlin? Well, don’t fret if you feel confused about pursuing masters in Berlin. I’ll help you understand what it is all about.
Pursuing a master’s degree can greatly boost your career and allow you to earn a higher salary. The beautiful city of Berlin in Germany can be an ideal place to pursue your master’s degree. With its high quality of life, prestigious universities, and diverse career opportunities, the city is a very attractive destination for students. Some of the top thriving sectors in this city are IT, construction, pharmaceuticals, biomedical engineering and biotechnology, electronics, and tourism. In this blog, we will understand in detail the pursuit of masters in Berlin Germany. You can immensely benefit in terms of employment and academics by graduating from here.
Hope you have a gist of masters in Berlin. This is just the beginning! Join me as I take you on a journey of understanding how to pursue this degree. Let’s go!🚀
This Blog Includes:
- 📖 Why Study for Master in Berlin Germany
- 🏫 Top Universities and Tuition Fees
- ✅ Eligibility for Masters in Berlin Germany
- 📄 Application Process for Masters in Berlin Germany
- 💸 Best Scholarships for Masters in Berlin Germany
- 🔮Scope of Masters in Berlin Germany
📖 Why Study for Master in Berlin Germany
Germany’s capital and cultural centre, Berlin is among the most engaging places to pursue an academic degree in the world. Here are some of the main reasons why you should study Masters in Berlin Germany:
Berlin is known as the startup capital of Europe, with a highly active entrepreneurial scene. The economy of this city is based on high-tech companies and the service sector. This creates many opportunities for students who want to find employment or even start their own businesses.
Berlin offers endless entertainment and recreation opportunities. The city is popular for its cheery nightlife, restaurants, clubs, shops, bars, diverse festivals famous museums and art galleries.
➡️Houses Prominent Businesses
Berlin is home to some of the most prominent companies in the world. This gives international students a great opportunity to work in these corporations and have a bright career. Some of the top companies in the city are Nokia, Herlitz, T-Mobile, Kaufland, and Mercedes-Benz.
Berlin has some of the top universities in the world, such as International Psychoanalytic University Berlin and Gisma University of Applied Sciences.
Also Read: MBA Universities in Germany
🏫 Top Universities and Tuition Fees
Various prominent universities in Berlin offer master’s degrees in a wide range of subjects. By studying at an institute in Berlin, you can benefit from its world-class educational facilities that prepare you to excel in the real world.
Here are some of the top universities offering masters courses in Berlin Germany:
|University||Course Offered||Duration||Tuition Fees|
|Gisma University of Applied Sciences||MSc in International Business Management||1 Year||€15,523 Per Year|
|Arden University, Study Center Berlin||Executive Master of Business Administration||1 Year||€16,524 Per Year|
|Steinbeis Next||Business and Organizational Psychology||2 Years||€7,361 Per Year|
|Berlin School Of Business & Innovation||MSc Digital Marketing||18 Months||€12,600 Per Year|
|International Psychoanalytic University Berlin||Master of Arts (MA) in Psychology in English||4 Semesters||€6,500 Per Semester|
Also Read: PhD in Germany
✅ Eligibility for Masters in Berlin Germany
You need to meet certain admission criteria to apply to a master’s program in Berlin. While every university has its own set of eligibility requirements, the general criteria remain the same.
Here are the eligibility criteria you must follow if you wish to pursue masters in Berlin Germany:
- If you wish to pursue a master’s degree in Berlin, then you must have completed your undergraduate degree in a related subject.
- Moreover, you need to have a minimum CGPA of 70%.
- You need to have a minimum score of 59 in PTE Academic, 5.5 in IELTS, and 72 in TOEFL.
- Ensure that you possess a valid Bachelors in a relevant subject.
- Also, you have to provide the following documents during your admission process:
- A copy of the birth certificate of the applicant
- Valid passport
- Passport-size photographs as per Visa mandate
- Previous Schengen Visa (if applicable)
- Visa application form duly filled and signed
- 725 EUR per month financial proof for covering living costs in Germany upon arrival
- Letter of Motivation
- Previous German resident permit (if applicable)
- Proof of previous German residence (if applicable)
- Internship and job documents (if applicable)
- A copy of academic certificates from all educational institutions
Also Read: Intakes in Germany
📄 Application Process for Masters in Berlin Germany
The application process for admission to masters in Berlin Germany can be confusing for the students. Fortunately, Leverage Edu can smoothen up the whole application process for you.
We can assist you with your application process in the ways listed below:
- By utilising our AI Course Finder, you can select the course you desire to enrol in.
- The experts at Leverage Edu will then commence the application process for the universities of your choice on your behalf.
- The submission of LORs, Essays, SOPs, TOEFL, IELTS, and other materials is crucial to your application. Therefore, be careful to collect and prepare the mandatory documentation.
- Our experts will begin your application for student loans, housing, and scholarships as soon as you submit your application and other necessary papers.
- Wait till you receive your offer letter, which should reach you in 4-6 weeks.
Also Read: Student Life in Germany
💸 Best Scholarships for Masters in Berlin Germany
Numerous scholarships are available for international students who wish to study masters in Berlin Germany.
Have a look at the top 5 scholarship opportunities in Germany:
|DAAD Scholarships||€850 – €1,200 Per Month|
|Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships||€1,200|
|Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships||€1,350|
|Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023-24 in Germany||€812 Plus €300 Book Allowance Per Month|
|DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme 2024||A Stipend of €934 Per Month|
🔮Scope of Masters in Berlin Germany
Pursuing masters in Berlin Germany will open doors to a wide range of career opportunities. You can expect to earn an impressive salary and have a bright future.
The table given below lists some of the top job profiles in Berlin Germany along with their salaries.
|Job||Average Annual Salary|
|Software Developer||€50,000 – €170,000|
Also Read: Language Courses in Germany
Mr. Astronaut👨🚀🚀- “ Kiddos, I have answered all your queries with the utmost precision that I was capable of. Now, I will be taking my leave, but if you think that I might have missed something do check out the FAQ section or drop a comment. I always respond!”
Ans. Masters at public universities in Germany are usually tuition-free, with some exceptions. Private universities, on the other hand, generally charge between €7,000 and €15,000 per year.
Ans. Yes, Berlin is relatively affordable when compared to other big cities in Europe.
Ans. Yes, graduates have the right to stay in Germany for 1.5 years to find employment once they finish their course.
So, this was all about the masters in Berlin Germany. Many Indian students dream of pursuing education in foreign nations due to the exposure and career growth they offer. Consider joining a free counselling session with Leverage Edu if you plan to study abroad.