Oxford Brookes University cherishes EU students very highly and keeps doing everything in its power to welcome them for years to come. Therefore, Oxford Brookes University is pleased to announce that, for the academic year 2023–2024, awarding £3,000 (2.70 Lakh) scholarships to all undergraduate students from the EU who seek to enroll in our degree programs. Please be aware that the £3000 (2.70 Lakh) scholarship will be immediately applied as a discount to your tuition costs and will apply to each year of your undergraduate education if you complete the requirements. Continue reading this blog article till the end to learn about EU Student Support Scholarship:
|Start Date||September 2023/ January 2024|
|Award Value||GBP 3000 (2.70 Lakh)|
|Award eligible for courses||BA (Hons), BSc (Hons), BEng (Hons), LLB Law (Hons)|
|Number of Awards||Unlimited|
This Blog Includes:
- Fully-Funded Scholarship in Europe for International Students
- Eligibility Requirements for EU Student Support Scholarship
- Terms and Conditions for EU Student Support Scholarship
- EU Student Support Scholarship: Application Process
- Documents Required for EU Student Support Scholarship
Fully-Funded Scholarship in Europe for International Students
Below mentioned are the fully-funded scholarships in Europe for International students:
Radboud Scholarship Program 2023-2024
The Radboud Scholarship Program provides highly motivated, talented non-EEA students with outstanding academic results the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship for the English master’s degree program.
Maastricht University Holland – High Potential Scholarship
This provides 24 full scholarships of GBP 29,000 (29.70 Lakh) who are admitted to the master’s program. Also, each academic year for talented students who are from outside the European Union has been admitted to the master’s program.
The Emile Boutmy Fully Funded Scholarship in Europe
This was invented to welcome International students from outside the European Union. This scholarship is granted to students whose profiles match the admission criteria of Sciences Po and also individual course requirements.
Vrue University Fellowship Program (VUFP) Study in VU Amsterdam
This scholarship provides a unique opportunity to pursue a master’s degree. Also, has committed to providing Euro 1 million (9.02 Lakh) to excellent and highly talented students.
Also Read: The University of Edinburgh Scholarships
Eligibility Requirements for EU Student Support Scholarship
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility requirements in order to be eligible for EU Student Support Scholarship:
- Have received and definitely accepted an offer from the university to undertake a degree programme in the academic year 2023–2024.
- Possess a passport from an EU country or possess EU nationality.
- Be an international student who pays fees.
- Be enrolled full-time in an Oxford Brookes campus-delivered 3 or 4-year undergraduate degree (including a Foundation program, year 2 or 3 entrance).
- Please be aware that this scholarship does not apply to any Continuing Professional Development (Healthcare) courses.
Terms and Conditions for EU Student Support Scholarship
The grant is exclusively open to students starting their degree programs in the academic year 2023–2024. The following entry points are included for EU Student Support Scholarship:
- The dates to apply for this scholarship are from Sept. 2023 – Jan. 2024
- This scholarship program will not be available to: Students who are eligible to pay Home (UK) fees for placement years in ACP programs where the home and overseas fees are equal.
- Distant learning participants and sponsored participants.
EU Student Support Scholarship: Application Process
Students need to go through the following general steps in order to study abroad:
- Check out the whole curriculum, student testimonials, and overall school ranking when narrowing down your list of universities and courses. You may also use Leverage Edu’s AI course finder to help you pick the best course for you.
- To find answers to all of your questions about the program, the application procedure, the fees, the teaching method, placements, etc., get in touch with the universities you’ve been shortlisted for.
- Prepare for standardized examinations like the GMAT, GRE, SAT, and ACT as well as other tests like the IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE.
- Preparing application essays. An important component of the application is writing a compelling and original SOP because it carries a lot of weightage. The student may need to submit essays for admission and research proposals for the MBA and Ph.D. programs.
Must Read: Scholarships for Indian Students to Study in UK
Documents Required for EU Student Support Scholarship
To study abroad, you require the documents mentioned below:
- Scores of English proficiency Tests: IELTS or TOEFL
- SAT exam score (Some universities consider the SAT scores)
- 2 pictures and a copy of your passport or another acceptable form of identification
- Attestation letters: minimum of two
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of recommendation
Also check out: Study in Europe
To entice overseas students, numerous EU universities, governments, private organizations, and many other organizations provide financial assistance in the form of bursaries, grants, and scholarships.
As a result, Norway provides free higher education to both EU nationals and non-EU students. Norway’s public universities receive complete funding. This implies that there are no tuition costs for pupils. One institution in the nation with no tuition is the University of Bergen.
‘NO’ is the correct response to this query. For international students, there are no fully supported scholarships available.
Since admissions to top universities are highly competitive, you’ll need to submit an application that is immaculate in addition to having strong academics. Leverage Edu experts who can help you with the application process so that you may accomplish your objectives and study abroad. Contact us right away at 1800 57 2000 for a complimentary 30-minute counselling consultation.