Candidates who are planning to study abroad basically in the US and other foreign countries then the Education Future Group has announced the Education Future International Scholarship for the students. This financial aid is open for candidates who are applying to study in the US and other countries for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The candidates must take admitted to foreign universities in order to get this scholarship.
In this article, the candidates will get to know the details about the scholarship like the eligibility criteria, award details, Application procedure, selection process, terms and conditions, and Scholarship timeline.
|Course Level||UG and PG|
|Award||Between 2 lakhs to 10 Lakhs|
|Number of Awards||Varies Each Year|
|Scholarship Accepted||In any country around the world|
This Blog Includes:
Education Future International Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the Education Future International Scholarship have to go through a certain eligibility process. Before applying the candidates must check the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must have scored 60% marks in their class 10th and 12th.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India with a valid Indian passport.
- The candidate must show that they lack the means of self-funding their education abroad. So, the candidate must be planning to fund himself at least 50% through an education loan.
- The candidate should be going to pursue their Undergraduate or Postgraduate course from a recognized university outside India. This scholarship is not for students who are studying in India.
Must Read: Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship
Education Future International Scholarship Application Procedure
The conducting body has released the application form for the candidates who want to apply for the Education Future International Scholarship. The steps to apply for the scholarship are mentioned below:
- The candidates must visit the official website for applying for this scholarship.
- Then all the details will appear on the screen related to the scholarship application.
- Then click on the “Apply Now” button
- After that, a new page will emerge.
- Then the candidate has to select the application category and then click on the apply now button.
- After that, the application form will appear and the candidates then can fill in all the details such as basic information, educational information and the candidate’s future goals.
- Then the candidates have to upload all their documents and then successfully apply for the scholarship scheme.
Also Read: Ayush Scholarship Scheme 2023
Education Future International Scholarship Selection Process
The candidates who are applying for the education future international scholarship have to go through the selection process which is mentioned in the below steps:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of academic merit and a motivational paragraph submitted by them.
- The candidates must have scored 60% in classes 10th and 12th.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and must have an Indian passport.
Terms and Conditions
The candidate applying for Education Future International Scholarship must know about the Terms and Conditions of this financial aid. Below mentioned are the terms and conditions for the candidates:
- The scholarship will not be of use for studying in India.
- The number of scholarships differs each year and depends on the quality of the application received.
- The scholarship is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and cannot be exchanged.
- The value of the scholarship can not be able to cover the entire cost of an abroad education.
- The value of the scholarship will not be able to cover the complete expenses of an abroad education and it is important for all the students who are applying for this scholarship to arrange the funds through an education loan.
- The winners of the scholarship will be informed about the selection within 14 days from the date of selection using the contact number and email address as given in the scholarship application.
- After the candidates are informed about the selection, they have to accept all the mandatory terms and conditions in writing and also produce documents or information if any as required by the Education Future International Scholarship committee, within the timeline of 14 days from the day of receiving the email.
- The candidates will be declared as the final winner of the scholarship once the committee will verify all the documents and confirms the candidate’s eligibility
- If any candidate failed to respond within the given deadline requested by the committee under such circumstances as no response on emails or calls, then the candidate will loss all the rights to the scholarship.
- The scholarship committee reserves the right to select an alternative candidate for the financial aid.
The candidates applying for the Education Future International scholarship must know about the award details which will be provided to the candidates. Below mentioned are the award details for the applying candidates:
- The value of each scholarship is between INR 2 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs.
- The number of scholarships differs each year and depends on the applications received.
The Education Future International Scholarship is only offered to excellent Indian students for studying overseas at any of the top universities. The candidates must have scored 60% in 10th and 12th. The candidates must reflect that they lack the means of self-funding their education abroad.
The value of each financial aid provided to the candidates is between INR 2 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs. It will depend on the student’s profile.
Yes, the Education Future International Scholarship is open to all International Students. Candidates from any country can apply to get the scholarship.
The above article has covered the details of this scholarship. This includes the eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure, award details, and terms and conditions.
If you are planning to study abroad in the upcoming intakes get in touch with our study abroad experts at 1800-57-2000. And stay tuned to our scholarships page for more information related to various scholarship schemes to study abroad.