Stirling is a small city with a rich past, it is well-known for its historical landmarks, and breathtaking scenery, as well as for its dining, shopping, and exciting events. Additionally, it makes a great starting point for students to explore the nearby visiting places like villages, and breathtaking countryside. Working at Stirling entails much more than just a job offer. In order to help you realise your potential professionally and fulfil your ambitions, Stirling provides a welcoming community and a wide range of perks. Depending on your interests and skills, Stirling offers a wide variety of part-time jobs. There are numerous prominent fields that offer a variety of employment opportunities, including hospitality, retail, customer service, administration, and education. For more information about part-time jobs, Stirling read this complete article.
This Blog Includes:
Why Part-Time Jobs in Stirling?
There are many reasons to consider Stirling for part-time jobs, as Stirling provides a lot of opportunities for international students:
- Working a part-time job in Stirling can be quite fulfilling. You may advance your education, develop your skills, and increase your competence in the sector you want if you know how to choose a job carefully.
- Many businesses/organizations in Stirling regularly hire part-time workers for a range of positions to address a need that has just been found within their firm. This gives you the ideal opportunity to join and contribute to your role.
- Students who work part-time get extra money for personal expenses while developing a variety of skills that they would not have the opportunity to study in high school or college.
Must Read: Job Opportunities in UK After MS
List of top 10 best part-time jobs
This is the list of the top 10 best part-time jobs in Stirling. You can choose any of them and gain experience along with your studies.
|Job Profile||Nature of Job||Average page|
|Online Tutor||Part-time||£20 – £40 per hour|
|Registered Night Nurse||Permanent, full-time or part-time||–|
|Supported Living – Support Advisor||Contract, full-time or part-time||£13.21 – £15 per hour|
|Warehouse Operative||Temporary, Part-time||£10.42 per hour|
|Retail Advisor||Permanent, part-time||£11.38 per hour|
|Weekend Receptionist||Temporary, part-time||£10.50 per hour|
|Auto Technician||Permanent, part-time||£8.72 – £11.02 per hour|
|Customer Assistant||Permanent, part-time||£11.40 – £12.30 per hour|
|Part-Time Cleaner||Temporary, part-time||£10.42 per hour|
|Sales Assistant||Temporary, part-time||£70 – £88 per day|
Take a look at the qualifications needed for international students to work part-time jobs at Stirling :
- In Stirling universities, students must be enrolled full-time in a degree programme.
- Students aged above at least 16 years old.
- Students must possess appropriate identification.
- They require a Tier 4 visa in order to work in Stirling.
Other Job part-time options
There are a variety of job positions vacant in Stirling. Here is the other part-time job option in Stirling.
- Accounts Administrator
- Insurance Underwriting Internal Auditor
- Physiotherapist Disability Assessor
- Agency Nurse
- Spa Therapist
- Grass Cutter
- Retail Advisor
- Retail Customer Service Representative
Top Companies offer part-time options
These are the top companies that hire candidates for part-time work opportunities in Stirling.
- Grant Thornton
- Appcast Enterprise
- HC-One Limited
- Randstad Care
- Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
- Lidl GB
- Franco Manca
- Scottish Autism
- Buzz Bingo
- SJB Medical
- g2 Field Marketing
Must Read: Intakes In UK
Here is the list of the best part-time jobs in Stirling for international students.
Retail Assistant. Retail assistant jobs are one of the most popular part-time jobs in the UK for international students.
Customer service representative.
Data entry operator.
Food delivery driver.
Yes, there are much part-time employment open to international students studying in Stirling. In Stirling, it is generally simpler to get part-time employment off campus than on.
Choose which ways suit you best and find more opportunities.
Job boards. Job boards are websites that list job vacancies.
Sign up for alerts.
Check an employer’s website.
Search for jobs online.
Hidden job market.
Local council websites.
Here is the average salary for jobs
Care worker. National average salary: £10.40 per hour.
Shelf packer. National average salary: £9.57 per hour.
Playworker. National average salary:£9.90 per hour.
Nursery nurse. National average salary: £10.46 per hour.
Teaching assistant. National average salary: £6.70 per hour.
This was all about part-time jobs, if you also want to know about the United Kingdom follow Leverage Edu.