There has always been a gender gap in society which proved to be a barrier worldwide. With the difference in male and female ratio, the under-representation of women is particularly evident in the technology workforce. Diversity has been part of Sanofi’s strategic work plan, which includes fast hiring of talented females into Digital, Date and Technology roles. Sanofi has partnered with One Young World to offer the Future Women in Tech Scholarship. This scholarship will empower 5 women leaders to participate in the One Young World Summit as part of Sanofi’s global delegation.
In this blog, the candidates will get to know more about the scholarship, eligibility criteria, what the scholarship provides, who should apply and the countries accepting the Sanofi Future Women in Tech Scholarships.
This Blog Includes:
What does Sanofi Future Women in Tech Scholarship Provides?
The Sanofi Future Women in Tech Scholarship provides the below-mentioned benefits to the beneficiary:
- Hotel recommendation in Manchester
- The women will get return travel to Manchester
- The spokeswoman will get access to the One Young World Summit 2022, in Manchester, United Kingdom.
- To support the career choices of women there is one on one mentorship provided by the Sanofi digital mentor
- The candidates will get a membership in the One Young World Ambassador community.
Candidates having leadership qualities who want to build their career in tech have to go through certain eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for the candidates who want to apply are as follows:
- The candidate must be a woman
- The candidate must be a resident of one of Sanofi’s operating countries
- The candidate must know how to speak English
- The candidate must have an undergraduate degree in IT or data received in the last 5 years.
- The candidates are motivated to pursue their careers in technology with Sanofi.
- The candidates must be passionate about healthcare.
- The candidates must have a track record of using technology for social impact.
- The candidate must have a good track record of high performance and delivery.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For the women who want the Sanofi scholarship, the application form has been released and those who want to fill out the application form have to follow certain application procedures which are as follows:
- Visit the official website of One Young World to register for the Sanofi Scholarship at https://www.oneyoungworld.com/scholarships/sanofi/2022.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- A new page will open with the application form
- The candidates have to fill in the details which are available in the form like name, mobile number, email ID, residing country, gender, date of birth, nationality, etc.
- Then there is another section by the name of the application questions in which the candidate has to fill in about the highest degree level they have achieved, degree subject, passing year, name of the institute or university and a short description about the candidate.
- Then there is a column of additional information where the candidate has to mention where they get to know about the scholarship, and how would the candidate like to connect with the scholarship-providing organisation.
- After filling out the form completely, the candidates must pay the application fee and click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
Countries Accepting Sanofi Future Women in Tech scholarship
The candidate applying for the Sanofi Future Women in Tech Scholarship must know about all the countries accepting this scholarship. In the below-mentioned table, there are countries accepting the Sanofi Future Women in Tech Scholarships which are as follows:
A total of 76 countries accept the Sanofi Future Women in Tech Scholarships including the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Switzerland, Ukraine, Spain, Thailand, Sweden, South Africa, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, India and many more.
Only the women candidates living in one of the Sanofi countries can apply for this scholarship. In addition, these applicants must know how to speak English.
The Sanofi Future Women in Tech Scholarship provides women with a hotel recommendation in Manchester. The women will get return travel to Manchester, and there will be 1:1 mentorship from a Sanofi digital mentor to support their career choices. The candidates will also get a membership in the One Young World ambassador community.