One of the most famous non-profit NGOs is the Vahani Group. This organization helps students who are very brilliant in their studies but are unable to continue their studies because of their financial conditions. Read this article, to know more about the Vahani Scholarship, who is eligible for it, and how to apply for it.
|Name of Scholarship||Vahani Scholarship 2022-23|
|Eligibility||Passed 10th and 11th standards with 85% minimum marks
Must be in 12th standard
Annual Income less than INR 2 Lakhs
Applying for any undergraduate program.
|Last Date To Apply||1st December 2022|
|No. of Selected Applicants,||30|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Scholarship Amount||Full Tuition Fee+ Some Rewards|
This Blog Includes:
About Vahani Scholarship
Every year, the Non-Profit Organization called The Vahani Group gives Vahani Scholarships to around 30 students to support the education of those who are unable to obtain an education after their senior secondary school. The aim is to highlight the importance of getting higher education at least till graduation. Students who are currently studying in their 12th standard or will be appearing for the board exam can apply for this scholarship.
The selection procedure is based on your educational qualifications, student consistency, application form and also the family condition. After clearing the written examination, students will be called for an interview.
Important Dates of Vahani Scholarship
These are some of the dates that you need to keep track of when you are looking to apply for the Vahani Scholarship:
|Application Opens||September 2023|
|Application Closes||December 2023|
Eligibility of Vahani Scholarship
Students who meet certain eligibility criteria can get selected for the scholarship. Now, these eligibility criteria vary from your educational qualification to your level of education to the income of your guardian or family member. Refer to this table for detailed information and check if you are eligible for the scholarship.
|Educational Qualifications||85 % in class 10th and 11th standard. And currently pursuing the 12th standard.|
|Income||Less than INR 2 lakhs|
Benefits of the Vahani Scholarship
Applying for the Vahani Scholarship can be very beneficial for any student who wants to pursue higher education and enrol themselves in an undergraduate program. These benefits are not only limited to monetary benefits but also opportunities after your education. This scholarship provides personal skill development, counselling for their future, and also how to develop leadership skills.
Some of these benefits are:
- Provides financial assistance for the tuition fee, but also financial aid for travel expenses, accommodation, laptop expenses, and study materials for them.
- There will be also some extra English classes, guidance programs, psychological counselling, computer classes, cultural training etc.
How To Apply For Vahani Scholarship?
Applying for the Vahani scholarship can be very easy and without any hassles. Just follow these mentioned steps to easily apply for the scholarship.
- Visit the official website of Vahani NGO i.e https://www.vahanischolarship.com/.
- Find the “ Apply For Scholarship” in the menu bar of the website, click on that and you will be redirected to the registration form.
- You have to first register for the scholarship. You can register by filling in your credentials like mobile number, and e-mail id, and setting your password.
- You will get a registration link on your mail id. Click on that and you will be eligible to fill out the registration form. You need to fill in all your details in the registration and submit the form.
- You can take follow up on the scholarship through the official website.
Documents Required For Application
These are the important documents that you need while filling out the application form:
- Passport size photographs
- Adhaar card
- Signature of father, mother and guardian
- Income certificates
- Photographs of family members
- Cancelled cheques
Apart from these. There are some documents that you need to bring along with you for the interview round:
- Income certificates
- Original 10th and 11th-year mark sheet
- Original certificates mentioned by applicants
- 2 passport-size photographs
While shortlisting the applicants, you will be selected on the basis of your academic performance, and the quality of the application. These are some of the steps for the selection of the Vahani Scholarship:
Step 1: The first step is that Vahani Expert Committee will review your application.
Step 2: The shortlisted applicants will appear for a personal interview round. You are also required to bring your documents for document verification.
Step 3: The last step is the final selection of the applicants.
The last date to apply for the Vahani scholarship is December 1, 2022. You can apply for the scholarship through the official website ie https://www.vahanischolarship.com/.
The benefits of the Vahani Scholarship 2022-23 are that they provide financial assistance to those who cannot afford the studies after their 12th standard for undergraduate studies.
The main eligibility criteria for Vahani Scholarship 2022-23 are that you need to be an Indian citizen, have 85% in their class 10th and 11th standard and have a family income of less than INR 2 lakhs. Also, currently, they should be studying in their 12th standard.
The allowances that are provided by Vahani Scholarship 2022-23 are travel allowances, medical expenses, tuition fees, travel expenses, and accommodation expenses.
For more such updates, keep an eye on Leverage Edu Indian scholarships page, and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin.