JK Lakshmi Cement launched the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship for Undergraduate Students. The reputed JK Lakshmi Cement is part of the JK Organisation. With its historical business of more than 100 years old, JK Organisation has enhanced its operations and developments in both India and abroad. For the year 2023, JK Lakshmi Cement has announced the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship. The JK Lakshmi Cement has collaborated with Vidyasaarathi and launched this JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship. Students who possess all the required eligibility can apply for this scholarship scheme.
|Scholarship Name||JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship|
|Providing Body||JK Lakshmi Cement|
|Eligibility||Family income should be less than INR 5 lakhs annually Education Qualification|
|Objective||Financial Assistance to Students|
|Mode of Application||Online|
This Blog Includes:
JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship for Undergraduate Application Procedure
Students who are interested in the Jk Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship for Undergraduates can apply online by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official webpage of Vidyasaarathi mentioned above.
- On the webpage, look for the ‘Scholarships’ option and click on it.
- Select the scholarship that you want to apply for according to eligibility.
- Complete your registration on the Vidyasaraathi portal.
- Enter all the required information; your name, contact details, education qualification, etc.
- After your registration is complete, you will be given an ID and password, which you can use to log in to the Vidyasaraathi portal.
- After the login, enter all the information to complete your application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Before submitting your application form, check all the details you have entered carefully and then submit your form.
Here is a list of all the required documents which you have uploaded while filling out your application form.
- Candidate’s passport-size photo
- Matriculation Certificate (10th)
- Intermediate Certificate (10+2)
- Proof of family income
- Address proof
- Previous examination mark sheet
- Course fee receipt
- Identity Proof (Aadhar card/ Driving license/ Pancard/ Voter ID card)
JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship for Undergraduate Eligibility
In order to successfully receive the JL Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship, candidates should fulfill all the eligibility criteria. The eligibility for JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship includes
- Candidates should have completed their matriculation (10th) and intermediate (10+2) with a minimum of 50% marks from an institution recognized by the government.
- Candidates’ family income should not be more than INR 5 lakhs annually.
- Candidate should have taken admission in any undergraduate course.
JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship for Undergraduate Objective
The JK Lakshmi Cement has launched the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship in collaboration with Vidyasaraathi. The objective to launch this scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance to those students who do not have a solid economic and financial background. With this scholarship scheme, these economically disadvantaged students can pursue their higher education courses with ease and can play their role effectively in nation-building.
Check the table below to know the amount given to students under the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship scheme.
|Students Pursuing Undergraduate||INR 25,000|
|Students Pursuing Postgraduate||INR 25,000|
JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship for Undergraduate Students Terms and Conditions
To successfully receive the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship scheme, students pursuing their high education should provide all the details and information correctly. If the organization finds any false information entered by any candidate, that candidate will be disqualified and will not be considered for any future scholarship schemes.
Students will successfully receive this scholarship after their documents are verified. All the documents will be verified by the JK Lakshmi Cement and Vidyasaraathi to make sure that they are original. Any candidate with duplicated documents will be disqualified immediately.
Candidates interested in the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship can apply online on the official website of Vidyasaraathi. To apply for this scholarship, candidates have to first complete their registration and have to fill out the application form.
The eligibility for JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship for Undergraduate students includes matriculation and intermediate classes completed, annual family income should not be more than INR 5 Lakh, and candidates should be pursuing any undergraduate course from a recognized university in India.
No. In order to apply for the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship, a candidate should be a citizen of India, studying at any Indian university.
Under the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship, candidates pursuing their Undergraduate courses will be given INR 25,000 annually. For students pursuing their Postgraduation courses, the scholarship amount will be INR 25,000 annually.
The JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship scheme is an initiative launched by the JK Lakshmi Cement, which is part of a bigger organization, the JK Organisation. This scholarship scheme is launched with the objective of providing financial assistance to students who are not economically strong or who do not have a strong financial background so that they can pursue their higher education with ease.
For more such updates, keep an eye on Leverage Edu Indian scholarships page, and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Linkedin.