The Ayyankali Talent Search Scholarship Examination is a scholarship program which is started by the State Government of Kerala. The main purpose of this scholarship is to support the education of students who belong to the scheduled caste category. Under this scholarship program, meritorious students who belong to the SC category are provided with financial support. The scholarship program helps students who are enrolled in grades 5th to 10th. Let’s explore this blog to know about the scholarship.
|Scholarship||The Ayyankali Talent Search Scholarship Examination|
|Administered by||State Government of Kerala|
|Scholarship Award||For education: INR 4500
For furniture: INR 1500 (for those whose family income is below 12000)
For nutritious food: INR 1000
|Objective of the scholarship||To promote financial help to children belonging to the SC caste category, who are not able to afford their education|
This Blog Includes:
Objective of Scholarship
The Ayyankali Talent Search Scholarship Examination is established by the State Government of Kerala with an aim of advancing the scheduled caste category students. The scholarship program was established in order to financially support meritorious students who are struggling to educate themselves. Under this scholarship program, the scheduled caste students will be provided financial assistance. This scholarship program will help the students who are enrolled in classes from 5th to 10th.
The students who belong to the SC community and are unable to bear their education will be helped with this scholarship program. To apply for this program, the students need to belong to an SC community.
The eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- The students who are studying in classes 4th and 7th are only eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- The students applying for this program must be in a domicile of Kerala.
- The annual family income of the applicant must be less than INR 1 lakh from all possible sources.
Important Documents Required for the Scholarship
Here is a list of some important documents that the applicant must keep in hand while applying for this scholarship program:
- Valid mobile number and email ID
- Passport sized photograph
- Aadhar card as proof of identity
- School admission receipt
- Marsheets of previous classes
- Scheduled Caste certificate
Also Read: Tata Scholarships
Application Process for Scholarship
Candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship program need to visit the official website of Ayyankali Talent Search Scholarship Examination. A process on how to apply for the scholarship is given below:
- The students applying for the scholarship need to visit the website.
- Once the scholarship home page opens, check for SC development department scholarships with eligibility, scholarship amount and other updates.
- Click on the Ayyankali Talent Search Scholarship 2023 option and check for the latest updates.
- The applicants are advised to download the Ayyankali Talent Search Scholarship form and fill it in with the correct information.
- The students have to attach the hard copy of the documents that have been asked for with the application form.
- In the end, the applicants are required to submit the application form to the DDO official authority of their respective locality.
Selection Process for Scholarship
The students will be selected on the basis of a talent search examination. A total of 200 students can appear for the scholarship examination. To appear for the scholarship test, students of classes 4th and 7th will have to show their final examination scores.
The students who want to apply for the Ayyankali Talent Search Scholarship Examination should belong to the scheduled caste category and their family income should not be more than INR 1 lakh. The eligibility criteria, application process and documents required for the scholarship are given in the blog above.
The Ayyankali Talent Search Scholarship Examination will cover education INR 4500; furniture INR 1500 (for those whose family income is below 12000) and nutritious food INR 1000.
A total number of 200 students can appear for the examination. The academic marks of the students in the 4th or 7th standard will also be considered for the selection of the students.
In this blog, we have discussed the Ayyankali Talent Search Scholarship Examination. We hope That students interested in this scholarship find this blog useful and can use it to apply to this scheme.