Hi there, it’s Professor Owl🦉again! Are you all set to learn about yet another scholarship for students? I am talking about the SBI Asha Scholarship Program, meant to support Class 6-12 students from families with low income. So if you want to avail of this scheme this year, then let’s get you up to speed on the SBI Asha Scholarship 2023.
The SBI Asha Scholarship Program is a project of the SBI Foundation’s education vertical, Integrated Learning Mission (ILM). It offers financial aid to deserving students from low-income households in India to continue their education. Under this scheme, students enrolled in Classes 6 – 12 receive INR 10,000 for the duration of an academic year, based on their academic performance. So let’s explore this scholarship in further detail.
|Scholarship Name||SBI Asha Scholarship program|
|Scholarship Sponsor||SBI Foundation|
|Eligible for classes||Class 6 to 12|
|Financial benefit||INR 10,000 for one year|
This Blog Includes:
Must Read: All India Scholarship
📌SBI Asha Scholarship Program: Objectives
The main goal of the SBI Asha Scholarship Programme is to offer financial aid to meritorious students from low-income backgrounds who have demonstrated academic distinction. This organization is making every effort to carry out the plan and connect with needy pupils as well.
📌SBI Asha Scholarship 2023: Eligibility
Applicants must check the eligibility criteria for the SBI Asha scholarship before applying. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- The scholarship is available for only school students.
- Applicants should be in 6 – 12 classes.
- The minimum mark must be 75% of the previous year.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not be more than INR 3 lakhs from all sources.
- Candidates from all over India can apply for the scholarship.
Must Read: Santoor Scholarship
💻SBI Asha Scholarship: Application Process
After checking the eligibility criteria students can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the SBI Asha Scholarship 2023:
- Visit the scholarship website.
- Read the important instructions carefully and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill in the details and the online application form will open. Candidates can register using their email ID or phone number.
- The SBI Asha Scholarship Program official page will open.
- Fill in all the required information and upload the required documents.
- Acknowledge the ‘Terms and Conditions” and preview the application.
- Cross-check all the information and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Must Read: Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship
➡️Documents Required for the Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship the required documents are mentioned below:
- Student’s previous academic year’s mark sheet.
- A valid identity proof like a voter ID, Aadhar card, driving license or PAN card.
- Admission proof of current academic year like admission letter, fee receipt, bonafide certificate, and identity card.
- Bank account details of the candidate or parent.
- Income proof which can be Form 16A/ income certificate from government authority/salary slips.
- Applicant’s photograph.
Must Read: Fair and Lovely Scholarship
💸SBI Asha Scholarship Program: Benefits
Selected students for this scholarship will be awarded INR 10,000 for a year, based on their marks from the previous qualifying examination.
If the applicant has any queries related to the scholarship, please contact the below-mentioned number. You can also visit the official website of the SBI Foundation.
The availability of scholarships helps people get access to high-quality education. SBI Asha is among the best choices for many Indian students who wish to pursue a high-quality education but fall behind owing to a lack of resources.
Professor Owl 🦉- “So that’s all there’s to know about this scholarship for now. But don’t worry, I’ll make sure this blog stays updated for your benefit. As for any queries that you have, you can always refer to the FAQs or express them in the comment section below. And I will help you out!”
|Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship 2023-24||Sterling and Wilson (SW) Solar Scholarship 2024|
|TATA Scholarships 2024-25||Aam Aadmi Yojana Scholarship 2023|
|Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship||Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023-24|
First of all, the student should fill out the application form for the scholarship. The concerned authority will analyze the application and do a financial background check.
The selected candidates will get a phone call from the authorities and will be interviewed. After this document verification will be done.
The applicant won’t be charged to apply for the SBI Asha scholarship. You can directly apply for the scholarship through the official website.
You can avail of the SBI Asha scholarship only once. The students studying in the classes from 6th to 12th are eligible for the scholarship.
No, only students studying in 6th to 12th can apply for this scheme to get financial aid.
We hope that you now have a complete overview of the SBI Asha Scholarship 2023. If you want to learn of more Indian scholarships like this, then subscribe to Leverage Edu today. Thanks for reading!