The GSK Scholarship Program 2023-2024 is an initiative from GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. to help students with financial assistance. This scholarship program will financially help the MBBS students so that they can continue their classes without any problem.
In the modern world, medical education is undoubtedly one of the most important things people need to consider. With the help of the GSK Scholarship program 2023-2024, authorities are aiming at providing high-quality skill-building initiatives for advanced STEM education in India.
As the primary objective of this scholarship program is to help the students who are completing their careers in medicine, students need to have a thorough knowledge of the program. In this blog, we will discuss everything you need to know about GSK Scholars Program 2023-2024.
|Scholarship Name||GSK Scholarship Program 2023-2024|
|Provider Details||GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
|Eligibility||Students must be pursuing their first year of medicine degree from government colleges|
|Award||INR 1 Lakh per year|
|Last Application Date||–|
This Blog Includes:
This is one of the most important things you need to remember. Candidates who are planning to leverage the benefits of the GSK Scholarship program need to ensure they are fulfilling some specific conditions. The conditions are:
- Students should have Indian nationality
- Students should be completing their first year of medicine degree from a government college
- Students must have scored at least 65% in their class 12th exam
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6 Lakh
Also Read: Scholarship for MBBS Students
This is another important piece of information you need to know. Students who are pursuing their 1st-year medicine degree from a government college will be able to receive GSK Scholarship worth INR 1 lakh yearly. Over their entire course structure, students would receive a scholarship of INR 4.5 Lakh. The amount a candidate receives can be used for academic expenses such as exam fees, tuition fees, hostel fees, books, seminars, and food. The remaining money can be used for internet bills, online learning, and stationary expenses.
If you’re eligible for the GSK Scholarship program 2023-2024, you can apply for the program online in the following steps:
- Visit the page of scholarship
- Make sure you go through the details properly. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option from the ‘How can you apply?’ section.
- Use your registered ID to log into Buddy4Study. From there, you will land upon the ‘Application Form Page’. If you don’t have an account, consider registering at Buddy4Study with your mobile number, email ID, Or Gmail account.
- Pay close attention while filling out the required details. You also need to upload the necessary documents.
- After accepting the terms and conditions, you need to click on the ‘Preview’ option. Make sure the details filled in are correct.
- Upon confirmation, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application method.
Also Read: Scholarship for B.Tech Students
The documents you provide will have a massive impact on your application process. These are the documents that you need to provide while applying for GSK Scholars Program 2023-2024:
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Government identity proof
- Admission proof of the current year
- Income proof
- Student’s bank account details
- Student’s passport-sized photograph.
Also Read: PhD Scholarships
The selection process for the GSK Scholarship program 2023-2024 will depend on their financial background as well as academic merit. The process will be done in multiple stages:
- The authorities will shortlist the candidates as per their financial background and academic merit
- After verifying the documents, the students will need to go through a telephone interaction
- The scholarship provider will select the eligible candidates
Students who are applying for the GSK Scholarship program 2023-2024 should have more than 50% marks in their class 12th graduation.
The GSK Scholarship program will undoubtedly prove beneficial for the students who are pursuing their medical 1st-year degree.
Upon obtaining the scholarship program, students would receive INR 1 lakh per year.