Are you a medical or engineering student who is struggling with money? Great news has arrived for you! The application for the Vidya Poshak Scholarship 2023 has been made available by the Vidya Poshak Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO). The goal of this award is to aid students who are struggling financially.
Before applying for any scholarship it is important to know and understand the eligibility requirements and other details about a scholarship, We have mentioned all the details about the Vidya Poshak scholarship, To learn more about the scholarship read this complete article.
|Name of the Scholarship||Vidya Poshak Scholarship|
|Provided by||Vidya Poshak Non-Government Organization (NGO)|
|Eligible Students||Engineering and Medical students|
|Objective||Provide Skills Development Training and Education Program.|
This Blog Includes:
Must Read: Best Scholarship in Asia for Indian Students
Application Form: Vidya Poshak Scholarship 2023
The government offers a number of scholarships to encourage learning and skill development. The NGO created the Vidya Poshak Scholarship, which focuses on giving money for education and skill development. We will provide crucial information regarding the Scholarship Application Form 2023 for individuals pursuing engineering and medical degrees for the academic year 2023 through this page.
Important Dates: Vidya Poshak Scholarship 2023
Here is the list of Important Dates in 2023
|Application Start Date||May 2023 (Expected)|
|Application End Date||August 2023 (Approx)|
Must Read: Complete List of DU Scholarship 2024
Amount: Vidya Poshak Scholarship 2023
Here is the amount provided by Scholarship 2023
- INR 10,100 amount is offered to SSLC Candidates.
- INR 15,000 amount is offered to Class 12 candidates.
- Candidates pursuing graduation degrees receive a scholarship grant of INR 20,000
- Candidates pursuing a postgraduate course receive a scholarship amount of INR 25,000.
Eligibility Criteria: Vidya Poshak Scholarship 2023
For the scholarship, the Vidya Poshak NGO has specified several eligibility requirements. Make sure you meet the requirements before applying:
- The Candidate will be a citizen of the state of Karnataka. This Scholarship is only meant for Karnataka state students only
- Only candidates for engineering and medical courses are eligible for the scholarship programme.
- The candidate will have taken the II PUC test in 2023 for the first time.
- The applicant received at least 80% on the II PUC Board exam.
- The candidate will have received a CET ranking that is under 20000.
- The candidate will have received a NEET examination ranking of less than 3000.
- The applicant’s family’s monthly income cannot exceed 15,000. Per month
How to Apply
Students who qualify have until the deadline to apply for the scholarship. The following are the steps for submitting an online scholarship application.
- Visit https://www.vidyaposhak.ngo/ to access the Portal.
- Click on “Apply Now.” and then you can apply for a number of scholarships on the webpage.
- There will be a list of necessary documents and a new tab with comprehensive information accessible. Study them thoroughly.
- Click the “Click Here to Apply” link at the bottom of the page when you’ve finished scrolling down.
- You can find an application form for scholarships on your screen.
- Complete the application form with all the necessary information.
- the needed documents, in scanned form, should be uploaded. Attached all scanned copies of all documents
- Then click on the “Submit.” button.
- Last, but not least, take out the printout of your application form for future reference.
Must Read: AICET all about Saksham Scholarships
Please make sure you have the necessary paperwork on hand before applying for the Scholarship, Here is a list of necessary documents:
- Adhar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook 1ts page Photocopy
- IFSC Code
- Family Income Certification
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Number
- Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
Here are the eligibility requirements for an applicant who wishes to apply for the Vidyasiri Scholarship:
The applicant must reside in Karnataka state permanently.
applicant from a disadvantaged group, such as SC/ST/OBC/OWD, connected to Categories 1, 2, 3, and 4.
The applicant who obtained a 90% or more on their March/April 2023 SSLC/Secondary PUC or comparable test.
The amount of Vidya Poshak scholarship depends on the category and causes of students, This scholarship covers one student’s college fees, books and “skill to succeed” training every year.
The annual income limit of the student’s family must be between Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 2.50/- Lakhs for applying online under the Vidyasiri Scholarship.
This was all the information about Vidya Poshak Scholarship 2023. If you also want to read more about such scholarships that provide financial aid to students, follow Leverage edu.