Alliance University will be announcing the dates for its application form for the ACLAT exam soon and it is an excellent opportunity for students who want to study law for their higher studies. Alliance Common Law Aptitude Test commonly known as ACLAT exam is conducted every year by the Alliance University for the intake of candidates for BA LLB, BBA LLB and LLM courses.
The students who want to take admission in law courses at the Alliance University, Bangalore have to qualify for the entrance exam, ACLAT 2023. This entrance exam is conducted and managed by Alliance University itself.
|Exam Name||ACLAT 2023|
|ACLAT Full Form||Alliance Common Law Aptitude Test|
|Type of Exam||UG and PG|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Courses Offered||Law, Management and other Courses|
|Organizing Body||Alliance University|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
This Blog Includes:
ACLAT 2023 Application Form Process
If you are seeking admission to Alliance University, Bangalore for a law course then you need to register for the exam and qualify for it. Alliance University releases its application form every year; you can appear for the exam any number of times.
However, there are some necessary application processes that a candidate should be mindful of while filling out the application form. Let’s have a look at the following pointers listed below:
- It depends on the candidate whether to fill out the application form through the website or manually.
- Candidates who wish to apply online should visit the official website of the university and fill out the application form.
- Candidates who wish to apply offline should first go to the official website of the university, download the application form and get a copy of it.
- The candidates can also purchase the form from the university field.
- No matter what mode the candidate has chosen to fill the form, they must fill the form correctly and provide the right details.
- If the candidate leaves any information incomplete, their application form will be rejected, no matter what is their mode of form filling.
- The authorities have the right to reject the application form of any candidate if they find any false information/ detail in the application form.
- The candidates must fill out the form completely and submit it before the due date to avoid rejection of the application.
- Application forms that will be received after the due date will be rejected.
- It is advisable for the applicants to fill in all the details in the application form.
- Applicants must attach/ upload all the necessary documents like photographs, mark sheets, signatures, etc.
- The candidates who are filling the form manually are advised to fill the form with black and blue ball pen only.
- Make sure that there is no cancellation and overwriting in the form as it may lead to rejection of the application.
- After the form is successfully filled you have to proceed with the payment of the application fees.
- After the candidate has made the payment he will have to submit the form.
Eligibility Criteria ACLAT Exam 2023
A student needs to prepare well for ACLAT 2023 exam in order to qualify and get admission in their preferred law course at Alliance University, Bangalore. However, the student must check the necessary information regarding the eligibility criteria before filling out the form:
- The candidates who belong to the general category must be above 20 years of age at the time of admission.
- The candidates who belong to the reserved category must be above 22 years of age at the time of admission.
Anyone from anywhere in the world can apply for the ACLAT exam.
Attempts of the Exam
A candidate can take this exam as many times as required by him. There is no limit on the number of takes for this exam.
The candidates who wish to take the ACLAT exam 2023 must have passed the HSC exam from a renowned university or board.
A student must achieve 45% of marks if he/ she belongs to the general category and 40% if he/ she belongs to the reserved category.
ACLAT is conducted by Alliance University, Bangalore. The aim of this exam is to select students for their law courses.
The counselling process is done after the results are out in the following cities: Bangalore, Delhi and Kolkata.
No, the ACLAT exam is conducted only in online mode. There is no offline mode for this exam.
The ACLAT exam is one of the best opportunities for students who want to pursue their higher education in law courses from a prestigious university. This college offers BA LLB (Hons.), BBA LLB (Hons.) and LLM courses.
There are other Indian Exams about which you can know more at our official website of Leverage Edu. Subscribe to us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.