The ACLAT (Alliance University Common Law Admission Test), is an examination that aspirants need to take in order to be accepted into one of the several undergraduate, post-graduate, or doctoral degree programs for law offered by Alliance University Bengaluru. The Alliance Selection Criteria is made to assess candidates holistically based on the following criteria: Past academic performance; National test results (ACLAT); Group discussion; Essay writing; Personal interview to follow. In addition to academic performance, extracurricular activities, such as athletic or cultural accomplishments at the state and national levels, are also taken into consideration. To learn more about the ACLAT Cut-off 2023, the examination process, fees, answer key, and results, read this blog.
|Entrance||ACLAT (Alliance University Common Law Admission Test)|
|Organizing Body||Alliance University|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Examination Mode||Offline and Online|
|Examination Duration||120 minutes|
|Exam Method||Objective (MCQ)|
|Selection Process||ACLAT score, group discussion, essay writing, interview, past academic performance|
|Frequency||Once a year|
This Blog Includes:
ACLAT Cut-off 2023
After the written exam has concluded, Alliance University Bangalore announces the cutoff. The ACLAT cut-off determines the number of students who have qualified for the written exam. Only candidates who get above the cutoff marks will be invited on to the next step of the ACLAT selection procedure, the interview. The NLSAT qualifying score is based on two parameters: the total number of applicants and the percentage of those who successfully take the test. The university will announce the cutoff in 2023 when written exams are completed.
How to Check ACLAT 2023 Result
As soon as the test has been concluded, Alliance University will release the ACLAT 2023 results. By providing their registration number, and date of birth, candidates can access the ACLAT 2023 result online through their registered accounts.
- You can find the result link on the official website.
- After that, a log-in window will be opened.
- Next, enter your login details to log in.
- Your ACLAT result will appear on the screen.
- You can download and print it in the future.
Selection Process for ACLAT 2023
The selected students’ names will be displayed in the merit list. They have to appear for counselling at Campus with ACLAT admit card, ACLAT score card, and Marksheet of class 12. After that, there will be a personal interview. The candidates are evaluated based on their profiles.
In addition, they must get qualifying scores on at least one of the admissions exams. Each profile is assessed by a panel based on the student’s overall academic performance and academic history. Athletic and cultural achievements at the state and national levels are considered together with academic performance.
Also Read: ACLAT Application Process
Counselling Process for ACLAT 2023
The counselling process for ACLAT 2023 at Alliance University, Bengaluru typically involves-
- Shortlisting of candidates: The university will shortlist the eligible candidates based on their performance in the entrance exam.
- Counselling: The shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling, where they will be required to present original documents and pay the counselling fee.
- Seat Allocation: Based on the merit list and availability of seats, the university will allocate seats to the candidates.
- Confirmation of Admission: Candidates need to confirm their admission by paying the required fee and submitting the necessary documents.
Documents Required for Counselling Process ACLAT 2023
- Admit card that the student carried for ACLAT 2023 examination.
- Softcopy/Hardcopy proof of the ACLAT 2023 result/marks.
- X and XII class mark sheets.
Note: The exact details of the counselling process as per the year will be available on the official website of Alliance University.
Alliance University is charging Indian Nationals Rs.2000, NRI and SAARC Nationals will be charged Rs. 1000 whereas Foreign Nationals are being charged $50.
Yes, they offer BA LLB, BBA LLB, LLM, and PhD in law.
Yes, you can use your CLAT score to get direct admission to Alliance university under various law courses.
For more updates on such topics, keep an eye on the Leverage Edu Indian Exams page, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.