Are you preparing for the PU UG Law examination? If so, then one of the most important resources you can use is the previous year’s question papers. By practising with these papers, you can get a better understanding of the types of questions that will be asked in your exam and also familiarize yourself with the test format.
In this blog post, we will take an in-depth look at the PU UG Law previous year’s question papers and how to best utilize them for exam preparation. We will also provide a few tips on how to effectively use past year question papers to maximize your chances of success in the upcoming examination.
|Examination||PU UG Law Entrance Exam 2023|
|Conducting Body||University of Panjab (PU)|
|Course||BA LLB (Hons.) and B.Com LLB (Hons.)|
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|Application Date||April 4th Week, 2023 (Tentative)|
|Language||English, Hindi, Panjabi|
|Exam Duration||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Exam Date||July 1st week, 2023 (Tentative)|
|Number of Seats||480|
This Blog Includes:
About PU UG Law Exam
The PU UG Law Exam is an annual examination conducted by Panjab University for admission to undergraduate law programmes in India. It is a 1 hour 30 minutes written examination consisting of 100 questions. There are 480 total seats for the year 2023.
Also Read: Law Entrance Exams: India & Abroad
Steps To Download PU UG Law Previous Year Question Paper
The students can download the previous year’s question papers from the official website of the exam authority. Below are the steps to download the previous year’s question papers:
- Visit the official website of Panjab university.
- Then a home page will be displayed on the screen
- Then search the previous year’s Question papers
- Then the list of Question papers will appear on the screen.
- Click on the required Question papers
- Click on the download button.
- Then take the printout of the question papers.
Download PU UG Law Previous Year Question Papers
You need to know the syllabus for the PU UG Law exams to prepare for the exam. After knowing the syllabus, click on the link below to download the previous year’s question paper.
How To Use the Previous Year’s Question Papers?
If you are preparing for the PU UG Law Exam, one of the best resources you can use is the previous year’s question papers. By solving these papers, you can get an idea of the types of questions that are asked in the exam, and also get a feel for the level of difficulty.
Here are some tips on how to use the previous year’s question papers to prepare for the exam:
- Make a list of all the topics that have been covered in previous years’ question papers. This will give you an idea of the topics that are likely to be tested in the exam.
- For each topic, solve as many previous year question papers as you can find. This will help you understand the types of questions that are asked on that topic, and also get better at solving them.
- Once you have solved a few papers, start timing yourself and see how long it takes you to solve each paper. This will help you pace yourself during the actual exam so that you don’t run out of time.
- After solving a paper, go through the solutions and see where you went wrong. This will help you identify your weak areas and work on them before the exam.
- Lastly, don’t forget to revise all the topics covered in the previous year’s question papers before the exam. This will ensure that you are well-prepared for anything that comes up in the exam.
Also Read: How to Make a Career in Commercial Law?
Why Should You Solve Previous Year’s Question Papers?
When it comes to preparing for any exam, solving the previous year’s question papers is always considered to be one of the most effective ways to prepare. This is because, by solving question papers from previous years, you can get an idea of the types of questions that are likely to be asked in the exam, and also the level of difficulty of the questions.
In addition, solving previous year’s question papers can also help you to identify your areas of weakness and work on them. By doing so, you can ensure that you are better prepared for the exam and have a higher chance of success.
The use of PU UG Law Previous year’s question paper is to have an idea of how the question paper is and prepare accordingly.
You can download the previous year’s question paper from the official website of Panjab university.
There are a total of 480 seats available for UG programs like BA LLB and BBA LLB for panjab university.
For more such updates stay tuned to our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.