There are numerous reasons for the popularity of Lakme jobs, including job security, lucrative packages, and much more. Being one of the well-known Indian brands, Lakme is owned by Hindustan Unilever and was named after lord Lakshmi as Lakme is a French word for goddess Lakshmi. When you are planning to pursue jobs in India, Lakme is considered the best option across the globe due to its reputation and high-quality products. If you want to know more about Lakme jobs in India, why pursue Lakme jobs, eligibility requirements, highest paying Lakme jobs, and much more, then Keep Reading!
This Blog Includes:
Why Choose Lakme Jobs in India?
There are numerous reasons for the popularity of Lakme jobs in India, including lucrative packages, as mentioned above. Some of the basic reasons include the following;
- One of the most popular and common benefits of pursuing job opportunities at Lakme jobs is the availability of numerous employment opportunities allowing students from diverse backgrounds to pursue a career with Lakme.
- Lakme offers students higher salaries after completing their preferred degrees than other similar organizations.
- Furthermore, it offers employees an opportunity to maintain a balance between personal and professional life.
You are required to qualify for a few eligibility requirements to pursue Lakme jobs. However, these may differ depending on the job requirements and job profiles.
- You are first suggested to complete an undergraduate degree in the relevant subject depending upon the job profile you want to opt for, with relevant marks from an officially recognized institution.
- You are also suggested to complete your postgraduation before pursuing Lakme jobs to increase your chances of getting recruited.
When applying for Lakme jobs, one of the popular and basic steps includes submitting the required documents. Some of the popular documents required are as follows;
- Aadhar Card
- Degree certificates
- Residential proof
- Additional documents
Highest Paying Lakme Jobs in India
As mentioned above, one of the major reasons for the popularity of Lakme jobs is lucrative packages. The average salaries offered to the students at Lakme after completion of relevant degrees is INR 14K to INR 30K. Some of the highly-paid Lakme jobs in India are as follows;
|Job Profile||Average Salary|
|Centre Manager||INR 2 lakhs to INR 8 lakhs|
|Assistant Salon Manager||INR 3.73 lakhs|
|Skin Trainer||INR 20K to INR 28 K per month|
|Cosmetics Trainer||INR 49K per month|
|Hair trainer||INR 3 Lakhs to INR 4 Lakhs|
You are suggested first to look at some of the popular degrees of highly paid employees at Lakme. However, some of the highly recommended degrees that you must consider pursuing are as follows;
- B.Sc Computer Science
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Bachelors in banking and finance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
- Bachelors in Engineering (Software Engineering)
- Bachelors in Human Resource Management
Must Read: Highest Paying Amazon Careers
The application process for universities offering different courses in India and Abroad is quite simple. You must follow your preferred university’s official website for the latest updates and notifications. Then you must accurately fill out the application form available on the official website after paying the application fees and before the deadline. However, If you want to apply for Lakme jobs, you must first check the company’s official website for the latest updates and notifications. Then you are required to apply for the preferred job profile at Lakme in case of shortlisting, and you are required to undergo the recruitment process, such as interviews, Group discussions, and much more.
Lakmé Foundation fueled by Aptech, is an organization between two industry stalwarts, Aptech and Lakmé, with many years of involvement with the professional expertise, preparation and magnificence industry individually.
Hindustan Unilever is the owner of the Indian cosmetics brand Lakmé. Having Kareena Kapoor and Chamma as the minister, it positioned as number 1 among the beauty care products brands in India.
Lakmé is India’s most established excellence brand that most Indian ladies affirm Most ladies affirm that Lakmé restorative items are the most secure. The various skin tones and complexions of Indian women are taken into account when creating all Lakmé cosmetics, which are absolutely safe.
Follow Leverage Edu and careers in India for such informative blogs and articles.