The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, known as IIBF, provides exceptional courses in finance and banking. IIBF Exam is ideal for getting CSP (Customer Service Point) from any bank. It’s now a mandatory requirement. This blog will cover where you can take the IIBF exam, where to register, what documents will be required, and how much money will be required. Keep reading to know more about IIBF and learn to download the CSC IIBF Certificate!
This Blog Includes:
About the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF)
IIBF is a remote learning institute that provides a variety of banking and financial education services to working professionals who wish to grow professionally. IIBF partners with many institutes around the country and the world to offer several tests that allow bank workers to advance in their professions. The Governing Council of the IIBF is made up of renowned members of the banking and finance industry, academia, and professionals.
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance ( IIBF ) provides significant professional life courses like the Diploma in Banking and Finance, which consists of three papers:
- Accounting and Finance for Bankers
- Principles and Practices of Banking
- Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking
The IIBF test is conducted twice a year by the institute to provide admission to this program.
Must Read: How to Build a Successful Career in Banking?
Importance of IIBF Exam
If you have an IIBF certificate, the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance will notify you in advance about the CSP, Customer Service Point, from any source, whether it is a direct bank, a company, or a CSC, and any bank will accept you. So, you may open a customer service center in your home and earn at least INR 30,000 to INR 40,000 each month.
IIBF Exam Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant must be computer literate.
- The applicant should be good with banking information.
- Candidates who have completed SSC or SSLC or its equivalent will be eligible to take the IIBF exam.
- 2 recent photographs in color and black and white
IIBF Certification Courses
IIBF certification courses are designed to provide training in banking and finance to students as well as working professionals. Most of the courses are affiliated with the Ministry of Commerce, International Chamber of Commerce through (UCPDC), and Reserve Bank of India. IIBF conducts exams for these certification courses qualifying which the individuals are granted the prospective certificate. Take a look at the following list of IIBF Certification courses:
|Business Correspondents / Facilitators – [for Payments Banks – Module A and Module B]||Certificate Course in Ethics in Banking||Certificate Examination For Small Finance Banks|
|Certificate Course in Digital Banking||Introduction to Banking(for sub-ordinate staff of banks)[English and Hindi as the medium of instruction)||Certificate Course for Non-Banking Financial Companies|
|Certificate Examination In Microfinance||Certificate Examination In Foreign Exchange Facilities For Individuals||Card Operations (for Employees of I.T. and BPO Companies)|
|Certificate Examination in Rural Banking Operations||Functions of Banks (for Employees of I.T. and BPO Companies)||Certificate Examination In IT Security|
|Business Correspondents / Facilitators||Certificate Course In ForeignExchange||Basics of Banking (for Employees of I.T. and BPO Companies)|
|Certificate In International Trade Finance||Certificate Examination In Prevention Of Cyber Crimes And Fraud Management||Certificate Examination In Information System Banker|
|Certificate Examination in AML/KYC||Customer Service & Banking Codes and standards||Certificate Examination For DRA Telecallers|
Read on: Scope of MBA in Finance
How to Download the IIBF Admit Card?
Follow the steps below to download the IIBF admit card:
- To begin, go to the IIBF official website at iibf.org.in and click on the “Admit card” option on the home page.
- Then choose “BCBF admit card” and log in using your application number and birth date.
- Submit the form by clicking the submit button.
- On the screen, your admission card will display.
- Examine all of the particulars.
- Take a look at your admission card.
- Take the printout/hard copy out
Importance Information for the Candidates
- Only the online version of the admit card/hall ticket will be available. There will be no admission cards sent by mail to any candidates.
- Candidates must bring their admit cards with them as well as the test centre.
- Before the examination, read all of the important instructions included in the candidate’s admit card below very carefully.
- Candidates must arrive at the testing centre prior to the reporting time.
- Candidates must bring this admit card, as well as a picture ID, to the examination centre to show to the exam conducting authority for candidate identification.
- Candidates will be refused permission to write the test if they do not have an admission card and a picture ID.
Languages Available for IIBF Exam
The IIBF exam is available in the following languages:
Also Read: MBA in Banking and Finance
Hopefully, this blog helped you gain all the necessary information on how to download CSC IIBF certificate. Planning to pursue your career in Finance and Banking? Sign up for an e-meeting with our Leverage Edu experts and we will assist you in selecting the right course and university that can equip you with the required knowledge and skillset to establish a rewarding career in this field!