La Trobe University is offering International scholarships to postgraduate and undergraduate students. However, citizens of New Zealand and Australia are excluded from it. The international scholarship offers a reduction in tuition fees up to 30%. The scholarship is applicable to new international students applying for the 2023-24 intakes.
International students can avail the scholarship to study in Sydney Campus, Albury-Wodonga Campus, Bendigo Campus, City Campus, Melbourne Campus, Mildura Campus, or the Shepparton Campus. However, the amount of scholarship granted would depend on the WAM score. Applications closes on 31st December, 2023.
La Trobe University International Scholarship Eligibility
International students must meet the eligibility requirements to avail the scholarship. The La Trobe University International Scholarship is as follows:
- Must be an international student
- Moreover, the student must not be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- Must be a full fee paying/non- sponsored student applying for the 2023-24 intakes
- Additionally, the student must apply for the LTIS list of eligible courses]
- However, the scholarship is not available to humanitarian or permanent visa holders.
La Trobe University International Scholarship Selection
La Trobe University will consider international students who have applied for the LTIS approved courses for the scholarship. Hence, no separate application is necessary to avail the scholarship. The university will determine the percentage of scholarship offered based on the WAM score. The offer letter will include the provided scholarship.