Many organisations indulge in marketing efforts in some form or other. For example, if a shoemaking company wants to launch a new advertising campaign or a corporate company might need to research what motivates their clients to do business with them, they require the help of a professional in Marketing Management. A Masters degree in Marketing Management can enhance your abilities to perform better in your field while also providing knowledge relevant to the industry.
This Blog Includes:
What is Masters in Marketing Management?
A Masters degree in Marketing Management can help students analyze the audience’s needs, demands and also enables them to act on that information. This degree can help students realize that promoting a brand or product can increase business as well as the company’s online presence. It focuses on gaining leadership skills, knowledge and specialisation in a particular sector. It emphasizes on providing training related to Brand Management, International Marketing and dealing with a huge amount of data.
Pursuing this course can help students with their prominent marketing strategies, instructions, and execution simultaneously. Masters in Marketing Management consists of innovative concepts and new technologies which make the program a very interesting learning process.
Who Should Pursue a Masters in Marketing Management?
- Excellent for those looking for postgraduate courses with a good ROI.
- Working professionals can upgrade their position at work by opting for higher studies.
- Students with a knack for Finance, Marketing and Management realms can opt for MIM courses.
- Applicants looking for management courses apart from MBA can consider this course as a great option.
- Result Oriented Attitude
- Time Management
- Academic Excellence
- Leadership Qualities
- Skill Diversity
- Multiple Task Ability
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Skills
- Adaptability to Change
- Hands-on Practical Experience
- Global Orientation
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- For some universities, GMAT or GRE scores are required
- Good language proficiency test scores in either IELTS or TOEFL are required to get admission in universities for Masters in Marketing Management. (Scores may vary from university to university.)
- Work experience in the relevant industry is preferred by some universities.
- Letter of Recommendation from a teacher or school counsellor is compulsory to be submitted.
Top Universities for Masters in Marketing Management
- Columbia Business School
Columbia Business School offers a two-semester STEM eligible course with its focus on marketing analytics. It provides the best knowledge to professionals from various industries wherein marketing analytics are essential.
- Texas A&M University
Texas A&M University provides a Masters in Marketing which comprises Career Management and Marketing Management as core disciplines.
- University of Texas at Dallas
The University offers a degree of Masters in Marketing with a focus on marketing analytics, business development, digital advertising, and marketing management.
- Northwestern University
Northwestern University offers Masters in Integrated Marketing communications which is useful for Marketing Management and marketing analytics. The program focuses on providing useful market knowledge by teaching the most cutting-edge communication theories.
- Vanderbilt University
The University offers Masters in Marketing which enables students to execute marketing strategies in several industries. The special feature of this program is that it is divided into three modules for providing specific knowledge on every aspect.
- Vlerick Business School
A Private Belgian Business school offers a Masters in Marketing Management. The course provides intensive learning experiences with exposure to several marketing companies.
- HEC Paris
HEC Paris’s Masters of Science in Marketing includes essential marketing subjects like Marketing Management, Career Management and Market analytics. The course offers students with effective knowledge and practical skills for a professional career in Marketing.
- USC Marshall School of Business
USC Marshall’s Masters of Science in Marketing provides students with in-depth knowledge of marketing analytics and marketing management.
Masters in Marketing in Canada
- University of Saskatchewan
- York University
- Concordia University
- University of Guelph
- Queen’s University
- University of Windsor
- University of Western Ontario – Ivey Business School
- HEC Montréal
- University of Calgary
- Université Laval – Faculté des sciences de l’administration
Masters in Marketing in USA
- Columbia University
- University of Southern California (USC)
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Michigan State University
- Florida International University (FIU)
- Texas A&M University
- Purdue University
- John Hopkins University
- University of Alabama
- The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC)
Online Courses for Marketing
- Google Ads Certification.
- Google Analytics Certification.
- HubSpot Content Marketing Certification.
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification.
- HubSpot Email Marketing Certification.
- Hootsuite Social Media Marketing Certifications.
After completing a Masters in Marketing Management there are plenty of opportunities to pursue. A Marketing professional will never go wanting for a job. In every industry and every company, there is always a requirement for Marketing professionals to increase and improve their services. So here are some popular professions you can pursue after a Masters in Marketing Management :
- Marketing Manager
- Product/Design Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Social Media Planner
- Public Relation Manager
- Media Planner
- Media Advisor
- Advertising Manager
- Promotion Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Sales Manager
Masters in Marketing Management can help you grow your skills and enhance your abilities. If you are willing to pursue a Masters in Marketing Management but are confused about which university to join, get in touch with Leverage Edu. We can provide you with the best guidance and support from mentors in your specific field. We will make sure you get the right course at the right university. Call us at +91-8826200293 and start living your dream today.