The National University of Singapore is a public research university founded in 1905. NUS is known for warmly accepting students from all around the world who are interested in participating in scholarship programs. The scholarship program does not charge an application fee. The National University of Singapore Scholarships for International Students does not require IELTS. Prepare all of your documentation and submit an application for the National University of Singapore Scholarships for International Students as soon as possible, which will allow students to finish their degrees in Singapore.
|Scholarship Name||National University of Scholarship NUS|
|Sponsored By||University of Singapore|
|Eligible Course||Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral in Research Degree program|
This Blog Includes:
- About the National University Of Singapore Scholarships
- Benefits of the National University of Singapore Scholarships
- List of Scholarships Offered by Singapore University
- National University of Singapore Scholarships Duration
- Financial Benefits
- Eligible Courses
- Eligibility Requirements
- How to Apply
About the National University Of Singapore Scholarships
The National University of Singapore Scholarships are financial aid opportunities that are offered to eligible students who wish to study at NUS, one of the leading universities in Asia. These scholarships are designed to help outstanding students with limited financial resources to pursue their academic goals and fulfill their potential.
Benefits of the National University of Singapore Scholarships
National University of Singapore Scholarship 2023 provides applicants with several incentives, including a Full Tuition Fee Waiver and Fee Accommodation.
- The Monthly Living Allowance for a Master’s Degree for Foreign Students is $1500 (1,22,932 INR)
- The local student will receive $2500 (2,04,887 INR)
- The monthly living allowance for a PhD is between $2500 and $3000 (1,22,932- 2,45,880 INR)
Must Read- Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
List of Scholarships Offered by Singapore University
The NUS offers various scholarships and financial aid options for international students, including undergraduate, graduate, and research scholarships. Some of the popular scholarships for international students at NUS are
- NUS Research Scholarship
- President Guidance Scholarship
- SMART Graduation Fellowship
- Lee Kaun Fellowship
- Singapore International Graduate Award
- Commonwealth Scholarship
- NUS Global Merit Scholarships
- US Merit Scholarships
- NUS Performing Visual Art Scholarships
- NUS Engineering Scholarships
National University of Singapore Scholarships Duration
The National University Singapore scholarships offer master’s degree and doctoral degree research programs. The Scholarship duration will be
|Master’s Degree||2 Years|
|PhD Degree||4 Years|
The fully funded Singapore scholarship offers a wide range of advantages. These are some of them.
- Educational costs such as tuition, Living costs will be waived in full and in part.
- A daily allowance will be given.
- Health insurance will be provided.
- Literature The cost of travel will be funded
- The cost of local and international conferences will be reimbursed
- If a student must reside off campus, a rental fund will be distributed.
- Monthly Living Stipend for Bachelor is INR 82,072; for Master is INR 1,23,105; and for Doctoral INR 2,05,178 – INR 2,46,214
National University of Singapore (NUS) scholarships offer a wide range of scholarships for various courses and disciplines, including undergraduate, graduate, and research programs. The eligibility criteria and course requirements may vary depending on the specific scholarship program. Here is the list of related course programs
- Public Health Care courses
- Business MBA
- Food, Science, Chemistry
- Law, Nursing
- Medical Courses, Agriculture
- Social Science, Engineering
Must Read- Study Abroad Scholarships for Indian Students
The eligibility criteria for National University of Singapore (NUS) scholarships may vary depending on the specific scholarship program. However, there are some common requirements that applicants must meet to be considered for most scholarships.
- International and native students alike may apply for this scholarship.
- A stellar record is necessary
- A high school diploma is required if you wish to apply for an undergraduate NUS scholarship.
- You must hold a Bachelor’s degree in order to apply for a Master’s scholarship.
- You must hold a Master’s degree to be eligible to apply for a PhD scholarship.
- A candidate is a full-time student in any research programme.
How to Apply
The application process for National University of Singapore (NUS) scholarships may vary depending on the specific scholarship program.
- Visit the official website of the National University Scholarship
- Click on the current scholarship which is available on the website
- Select a scholarship according to eligibility and your choice
- Collection of all required documents mentioned in the application form
- Make sure applications are accepted online or offline
- Proof Read each and every detail before submitting your application form
- Submit your application with all the required documents
- Wait for the final call and interview/ selection process
This is the checklist of all the documents needed to apply for the National University Scholarships
- Transcript Degree or Diploma
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Scholarship essay
- English Proficiency Test Results
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
The application deadlines for National University of Singapore (NUS) scholarships may vary depending on the specific scholarship program. Some scholarships have early deadlines, while others have rolling deadlines.
Must Read- Scholarships for Indian Students to Study in UK
Ans. NUS offers a range of scholarships, including undergraduate scholarships, graduate scholarships, research scholarships, and merit scholarships. The selection criteria and application requirements may vary depending on the specific scholarship program.
Ans. Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the scholarship program, but generally, NUS scholarships are open to outstanding students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership potential, and financial need. Some scholarships may also have specific nationality or course requirements.
Ans. The application process may vary depending on the scholarship program, but generally, applicants must submit their application materials through the official NUS online portal or by email, including academic transcripts, test scores, personal statements, essays, and recommendation letters. Applicants should carefully check the specific requirements and deadlines for each scholarship before applying.
Thus, we hope that this blog on National University of Singapore for international students helped you understand the scholarship provided by Singapore universities.
If you want to enrol with a top university contact us at Leverage Edu on 1800 57 2000 our study abroad experts will help you with the smooth process