In today’s scenario, education is one of the most important, valuable, and expensive assets. That is why scholarships are one of the most important stepping stones in a student’s life. Unlike education loans, scholarships don’t need to be paid back they do not carry any interest chargeable on them and are easily accessible to students with required eligibility and proper documentation. Scholarships make the degree even more prestigious to pursue. Scholarships save a student to remove all the hurdles in their career growth and save them from debt. Every student must apply for scholarships in the desired field they want to pursue education.
This is where Ireland government scholarships come into play. Ireland’s government value individuals and their growth. The Irish Government provides the opportunity for talented international students who want to study in Ireland and take a crucial step in their career growth. Ireland Government Scholarships are targeted at international students who have the potential to excel as future leaders in their field and are committed to making a difference in the world.
|Degree level||Bachelor, Masters, PhD|
|Financial benefits||Fully Funded|
|Number of Scholarships||60|
|Deadline||Mar 24, 2023|
|Target group||Students from Non-EU countries|
This Blog Includes:
- Why Go for Irish Scholarship 2023?
- Financial Benefits of Ireland Government Scholarship
- Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 Deadline
- Eligibility for Ireland Government Scholarship 2023
- Required Documents for Ireland Government Scholarship
- How to Apply for Ireland Government Scholarship 2023
Why Go for Irish Scholarship 2023?
There are a lot of reasons why one should go for an Ireland government scholarship, few are listed below:
- All expenses are covered by the government of Ireland so no student needs to worry about the expenses at all.
- All the courses offered are in English.
- Ireland has a lot of job opportunities with good pay and career growth.
- Ireland has a very high-quality education system.
- Along with being in Ireland, one can explore nearby European countries and search for job opportunities in all European countries.
Financial Benefits of Ireland Government Scholarship
Ireland Government Scholarship 2023, funded by the government of Ireland has a lot of financial benefits like waving off tuition fees, accommodation, food etc. A few of the benefits are listed below:
- The government will give an allowance of EU10,000 (88,314.2 INR) for one year of study, quite enough for the expenses.
- Full exemption from tuition fees for one year of study.
- Full wave out of all the registration costs from the institution.
- A valuable addition to the career growth.
- In 2023, a total of 60 scholarships will be awarded for one year of study at the doctoral or master level of degree. Scholarships will be given in any discipline the student wants which is subject to the availability of space
- After one year of study if a student wants to continue the study then he/she needs to finance his/her own expenses for studies.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 Deadline
The last date to apply online for the Ireland government scholarship and complete the application was 28th March 2023. Zero acceptance of late applications. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email. The results will be out by 1st June 2023.
Eligibility for Ireland Government Scholarship 2023
There is a set criteria of eligibility for students to apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship, these eligibility criteria are:
- Any national who has lived for three years in a row outside of the EU, EEU, Switzerland, or the UK is eligible to apply.
- Any undergraduate student in their last year may apply for the scholarship.
- Students who have completed one year of the research program for a 2-year master’s can also apply for an Ireland government scholarship.
- Students who have completed one year of the master’s program can apply too.
- Students who have completed one year of the research program for a 3 to 4-year PhD program can also apply for an Ireland government scholarship.
- Students who have received an offer letter from eligible Irish higher educational institutions can also apply for an Ireland government scholarship.
Duration of Eligible Programs
An Ireland government scholarship can be awarded to carry out:
- One year of a Master’s program: Students have 2 options completing their Master 1 (first year of the Master’s programme) in Ireland and their Master 2 in their home country. In the end, they will be eligible for an Irish diploma after completion.
- One year of a PhD program: If someone chooses to complete their final year of a PhD in Ireland, they will be entitled to defend their thesis at the Irish host university.
Required Documents for Ireland Government Scholarship
Here’s a list of a few mandatory documents required for an Ireland Government Scholarship:
- Offer letter
- Valid Passport and Visa
- Reference letters
- Academic transcripts
How to Apply for Ireland Government Scholarship 2023
Students need to keep a few things in mind while applying for an Ireland government scholarship:
- Students must apply online through the online application portal
- Students need to create an account on the official website.
- Also, the required fields are to be filled with the correct information in them.
- Supporting documents must be uploaded as well.
- A letter of reference must also be uploaded.
- Students must possess a valid offer letter from a renowned Irish university for higher education.
- The word limit of each section must not be exceeded.
- Students are recommended to use a laptop or desktop browser to fill out the form rather than a mobile screen.
- The results are to be announced by 1st June 2023.
Ans: Create an account on the official website and then upload all the required documents. The last date to apply for the scholarship was 28th March 2023 and results will be out by 1st June 2023.
Ans: Any national who has lived for three years in a row outside of the EU, EEU, Switzerland, or the UK is eligible to apply.
Ans: To apply for an Ireland Government Scholarships student must have the following documents:
Valid Passport and Visa
Finding the cost of education in Ireland as a hurdle between you and your study abroad dreams? Check out the Ireland Government Scholarship. For more such pieces of information visit us at Leverage Edu!