Engineering in India has become one of the most demanded professions and a costly course as well. The competition is high and the seats are fewer. It is not easy for each and every student to pursue the course, especially for those who belong to a financially weak family. The Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship gives an opportunity for such students to pursue their dreams and get their higher education completed with all the financial aid they need. The students who get selected for the scholarship will get an award amount of INR 75,000/- for each academic year of their engineering.
The program is part of its CSR initiatives to help the youth of the country in fulfilling their dream of pursuing engineering education from their preferred institution. Schaeffler is India’s leading supplier of high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, chassis applications and rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications.
|Scholarship Name||Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship|
|Award Amount||INR 75,000/- per year|
|Duration||Till the course is complete|
|States Included||Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat|
|Who can apply||Candidates enrolled on any Engineering Program|
This Blog Includes:
Objective of Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship
Under this CSR program, Schaeffler is taking the initiative to solve issues of financially disadvantaged families, promoting talent from less privileged students in society and encouraging skilling and employability by providing students with educational opportunities. It is most advantageous for students who are academically smart. Students who belong to Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra are the ones who can take part in this scholarship program.
The Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship program has its own set of eligibility criteria which need to be taken into consideration by each and every student. Students willing to apply must go through the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Students must belong to the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat and Tamil Nadu only.
- Students must have mark sheets and certificates for classes 10 and 10+2.
- Students must have 60% of their marks in aggregate in their 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Students have already enrolled for the first year of the engineering program.
- The annual income of the students must be less than INR 5 Lakhs.
- Children of employees of Schaeffler India are not eligible for the scholarship program.
- Students who choose the following branches of engineering will be given preference over others: Electronics & Electrical, Metallurgy, mechatronics, IT, Mechanical, Telecommunication, production, instrumentation and automobile.
The application process for Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship Program can be easily done online. Students willing to apply must go through the application process carefully before applying. Students must remember to fill in all the details in the application form as this will be verified during the selection process as well. The steps to complete the application are mentioned below.
Steps for the Application Process
The first step is to register on the online portal of the website. Students will need their email and mobile number for registration. Keep your login credentials safe.
- Visit the application portal.
- Login using your registered email or phone number.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- You will be redirected to the scholarship application page.
- Then click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application filling process.
- Upload all the necessary documents on the page.
- Students need to accept all the terms and conditions as stated in the application.
- Re-check all the information filled by you on the application preview page.
- Click on the submit button after completing the application.
Documents Required for Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship
Students must have each of the listed documents at the time of the application process. If any discrepancy is found in the submitted documents then, the application will not be accepted by the authority. The important lists of documents are mentioned below.
- Passport size photographs
- Bank passbook
- Admission letter
- College/school fee receipt
- Family income proof
- Aadhar card
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
Selection Process of Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship
Students must note any of the following steps from the selection process can be changed by the authorities at any time during the selection process. The selection process for the said scholarship program is mentioned below.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their applications.
- For the students whose applications will be shortlisted, documents will go through a verification process.
- The last step will include a telephonic interview with the students which will last for about 10-15 minutes.
Candidates belonging to the states of Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra are eligible to take part in this scholarship program.
There are multiple stages in the selection process. They are mentioned below.
1. Shortlisting of the candidates based on their submitted applications.
2. Verification of documents of the selected candidates.
3. Interview for the final selection.
The reward amount of this scholarship program is INR 75,000 per year.
No, there is only an online application process for this scholarship program.
We hope the above-given information regarding the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship program was helpful for the students who are willing to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship is the best option for students who are planning to pursue engineering courses.