The HG Infra Engineering Limited is an infrastructure company which is engaged in the construction, development, design and management of different infrastructure projects. The company which is one of the largest and leading Indian road infrastructure has joined hands with the Vidyasaarathi portal to help financially weaker students avail of scholarships.
The HG Infra Engineering Scholarship aims to provide scholarships to meritorious students who reside near HG Infra’s site locations. However, the scholarship is not applicable to HG Infra’s employees and their children.
In this blog, we will give you all the necessary information and details related to the HG Infra Engineering Limited Scholarship.
|Scholarship||HG Infra Engineering Limited Scholarship|
|Administered by||HG Infra Engineering Limited|
|Applicable Courses||Full Time MBBS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS|
|Scholarship Award||INR 40,000|
|Start Date||Tentatively December 2023|
|Valid Upto||Tentatively January 2024|
This Blog Includes:
The candidates who are applying for the HG Infra Engineering Limited Scholarship For Medical Courses need to register themselves first on the official website of Vidyasaarthi. A detailed process to apply for the scholarship is given below:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of Vidyasaarthi and scroll down to find the HG Infra Engineering Limited Scholarship. Click on the ‘ apply now’ button and register yourself.
- Once you have registered yourself, enter your name, mobile number and valid email ID, password and captcha code to submit your application.
- After doing this, the students will receive an activation link on their registered email id. Validate your email ID and then your registration process will be completed.
- Once the registration process is completed, the candidates can log in with their email ID and password. The candidates are then advised to visit the website again and when the homepage will open, click on the ‘registered institutes’ option.
- Students have to select their preferred institute and the details for that will be visible to them. From there they can apply further for the scholarship program.
Also Read: Fully Funded Republic of Mauritius Scholarship for Africans
The HG Infra Engineering Limited Scholarship For Medical Courses is provided to candidates who are not able to afford their education due to the high fees of the universities. This scholarship will encourage the candidates to counter their financial constraints and pursue an excellent academic opportunity. Candidates who want to pursue a full-time medical course can apply for the scholarship. The courses that are covered under this scholarship are full-time MBBS, BAMS, BUMS and BHMS.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship is mentioned below:
- The candidate must score at least 60% in class 12th.
- This scholarship is available only to those candidates whose family income is less than INR 50,000.
- Students belonging to any background, caste and gender can apply for the scholarship.
The candidates who wish to apply for the HG Infra Engineering Limited Scholarship For Medical Courses need to have certain documents with them while applying for the scholarship. The documents are mentioned below:
- Proof of identity and address (Aadhar, Pan or Voter ID).
- Admission letter from the university.
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheets.
- Candidates who are applying for the second year need to provide the previous academic mark sheets.
- Income certificates/ ITR/ Salary certificate has to be provided to prove that the candidate’s family income is less than INR 50,000.
- The candidates applying for the scholarship must have a bank account and will have to provide their bank passbook as proof.
- Candidates have to provide the fee structure or the current year fee receipt. This should include both tuition and non-tuition fee.
- Candidates will also need to provide a bona fide certificate from the institute.
It is advised that all the documents which the candidate is uploading should be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only. If the documents are uploaded in any other format, then the application process will not be considered valid for the scholarship.
The candidates who want to apply for the HG Infra Engineering Limited Scholarship For Medical Courses should have their income certificate, proof of identity and address, class 10th and 12th mark sheets and so on. You can read the above blog and learn more about the documents that are required to apply for the scholarship.
Students applying for the HG Infra Engineering Limited Scholarship For Medical Courses should have a bank account. You will be required to provide the bank passbook as proof while applying for the scholarship.
The courses that are covered under the HG Infra Engineering Limited Scholarship For Medical Courses are full-time MBBS, BAMS, BUMS and BHMS.
For more such updates, keep an eye on Leverage Edu Indian scholarships, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.