Nikon is one of the best companies in the world for imaging and has announced a scholarship Program for students who want to study abroad for the year 2023. The scholarship Program will provide financial support to the students of the unprivileged society. Nikon scholarship is a scheme which is run by Nikon India Private Limited. In this scholarship Program, the organisation will support the students financially who wish to complete their studies by pursuing photography courses for more than 3 months duration.
In this article, the candidates will get to know about the Nikon scholarship, eligibility criteria, the application process, the selection procedure, benefits of the scholarship, documents required, and the Results.
|Name of scholarship||Nikon Scholarship Program|
|Offered by||Nikon India Private Limited|
This Blog Includes:
Nikon Scholarship Program Benefits
Nikon Scholarship is for students who want to pursue photography. The students will get an amount of up to INR 1 lakh under this scheme. Every candidate needs to go through the same process for getting shortlisted. This financial aid will offer benefits to students who are facing the financial issues.
Nikon Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the Nikon Scholarship Program have to go through certain eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for the candidates who want to apply are as follows:
- Candidates who are pursuing photography courses for a duration of 3 years or more can apply.
- The candidates must have passed class 12th with a passing certificate.
- The candidates must be citizens of India
- The annual income of the candidate’s family must not be more than INR Six Lakhs 600000.
- The students applying for this scholarship must not be a child of a Nikon India Private Limited employee.
Must Read: ReachIvy Scholarship 2023: Counselling, Essay Tips
Nikon Scholarship Program Application Process
The candidates who want the scholarship from Nikon India Private Limited have released the application form and the candidates who want to fill form have to follow the application procedure which is as follows:
- The candidates must visit the official website of Nikon
- Then the homepage will appear and click to the menu bar option.
- Then click on the “scholarship” option and then on “all scholarships”
- Now click on the Nikon Scholarship Program from the desired page.
- Click on Apply now button to fill out the application form.
- Then the login page will open and the candidate can log in through a previously registered account from the portal or can create a new one.
- After that fill out the application form with educational details, gender, email id, phone number etc.
- Then upload all the essential documents in the required size and format.
- After filling out the form the students must check its form before submitting it.
- Then click on the submit button.
The Nikon Scholarship Program candidates must upload the essential documents mentioned in the application form. The required documents are mentioned below:
- Class 12th Marksheet (Self-attested)
- Address Proof
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Photo identity proof
- Proof of admission (college ID card, etc.)
The candidates applying for the Nikon Scholarship Program have to go through the selection criteria. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of merit. Below mentioned is the selection process for the requirements:
- All the applications received through the online mode will be investigated by the selection committee on the basis of merit.
- The list of selected candidates will be prepared for the telephone interview.
- The list of selected candidates will be prepared for the scholarship reward.
Nikon Scholarship Program Result
The scholarship program 2023 results will be declared on the official website The results will be declared once the telephonic interviews are conducted for the scholarship. The steps to download the results for scholarships are given below:
- To check the result the candidate has to visit the official website.
- Then the homepage will open on the screen.
- Now click on the Nikon Scholarship option.
- A new page will open on the screen where the candidates have to click on the result option.
- After that, the list of all the selected applicants for the scholarship will open on the screen.
The candidates who are applying and get shortlisted for the scholarship program will be given the amount INR of 1 Lakhs, in the form of financial aid.
The documents required for the Nikon Scholarship Program are mentioned below:
Class 12th Marksheet,
Bank account details, etc.
The selection process of this scholarship program is that all the applications will be received by the committee through online mode and after that, the list of candidates will be prepared for the telephonic interview after that the selected candidates will be given the award.
The above article has covered the details of the Nikon Scholarship Program. This article has covered the eligibility criteria, Application Procedure, Selection Procedure, Nikon Scholarship Benefits and Results.
The students who want to know more about this scholarship program and for more such updates, keep an eye on Leverage Edu Indian scholarships page and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin.