As Christmas Day is slowly approaching, the good old jolly time of the year is finally here. It is time to bring out your favourite holiday PJs, bake chocolate cookies, set up a Christmas tree, and exchange gifts with your loved ones. Oh, wait, what about the funny Secret Santa messages on the top? Did you think about something? Well, worry no more as you are at the right place. In this blog, we have come up with numerous hilarious message ideas that will help you add a personalized touch to your gift. Let’s begin with them.
Also Read: How to Play Secret Santa?
10 Funny Secret Santa Messages for Colleagues
Below we have jotted down a few funny Secret Santa messages that are suitable for your peers and colleagues.
1. Please pretend you like this gift. Merry Christmas!
2. I ran out of coal so I actually had to get you a real gift. Happy Holidays.
3. As if the year couldn’t get any worse, I was assigned your Secret Santa. Sorry in advance.
4. A round of Santa-plause for my gift, please! I think you’ll enjoy it.
5. Keep speculating who I am as I deliver the present you have been waiting for. It’s a lot of fun to be a secret Santa!
6. Are you Christmas? Because I’d like to merry you.
7. I ate the cake you left for me in exchange for my most precious friend.
8. I’m your secret friend and secret Santa; try to catch me as I flee after dropping off your present.
9. A mystery item, beneath the tree. It says “Secret Santa” but who could it be? Open me up and take a peek. When you see the new gift you’ll know it’s me!
10. I’ve hunted and hunted. For the perfect gift. I think this is the one. Now open it with swift!
10 Witty Secret Santa Messages for Friends
Do you want to make your funny Secret Santa message a bit witty? Here are a few ideas:
1. Who am I? … Who are you? Why am I here? Eh, whatever – here’s your gift. Hope it’s fine and whatever.
2. The Christmas tree Isn’t the only thing getting lit this year.
3. Accept this gift with a smile on your face, and expect another one soon In its place.
4. Oh my, what did you do? Santa’ got gifts addressed to you. It’s not one or two, but lots of wishes from me to you.
5. This gift is unforgettable ‘cause our chemis-tree is undeniable.
6. I hope you love this present that you basically made me buy for you.
7. Your gift is Lit, your boss ain’t. Don’t blurt out my name, and spoil the game!
8. Your box is empty because you borrowed my sweater and never returned it. So, Merry Christmas, enjoy the sweater.
9. Play the drums, Christmas has come. Play the drums, and sing from your lungs. Cheers to your fun, secret Santa has begun.
10. In through the door I flew like a flash and set down your gift, I hope it’s a smash!
HO HO HO!
“If you think I’m high-maintenance during the rest of the year, just wait until you see my Christmas list.”
Also Read: Secret Santa Gifts for Men
|Why Christmas is Celebrated?
|Christmas Day Drawing Ideas for Students
|Fun and Thoughtful Christmas Story for Kids
|Santa Claus Drawing for Kids
|Who is Jesus Christ?
|20+ Merry Christmas Wishes
The best way to play Secret Santa with a twist is to keep your identity hidden. Let the gift receiver guess who gave them the most amazing gift this year. To add a little personalized element, you can also include a funny Secret Santa message such as, It’s not a house, a car, or a boat. It’s a Secret Santa gift with a silly little note.
The best part about playing Secret Santa is that you can make it as creative and challenging as you want. For instance, by simply hiding your identity, you can leave little clues for the other person to guess. You can use witty lines like Unlike the real Santa, I don’t have a white beard or I often wear stripes like this candy cane.
There are numerous ways to make this year’s Secret Santa more interesting than ever. For starters, you can set the maximum budget and ask everyone to stick to it introduce a theme, combine your gifts with a little charity donation, and so on.