A private university, NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) was established in 1981 by the SVKM (Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal). The institute is amongst the leading B-schools in India. It is accredited by UGC and AICTE and is affiliated with the University of Mumbai. If you want to study law, then this university can prove to be the best for you, be it for a bachelor’s or master’s. This blog contains all useful information related to NMIMS law fees, applications, admission etc. Keep reading!
This Blog Includes:
Is Law a Good Career in India?
If you too love to engage with problems, challenges, and arguments, this way would be the right way for you because:
- Pursuing law is seen as a prestigious career due to its attention to impressive appearance, high salary, and legal power.
- You can pursue your career in diverse fields. Job profiles like that of consultants, secretaries, paralegals, mediators, judges, and lawyers are opted for after studying law
- There is immense opportunity and growth plus it provides a secure career option
- You will be able to have flexible working hours as lawyers have the chance to make their own schedules, set their own prices, and select their own clients.
- After becoming a lawyer, you have the power to make a difference in society by fighting for the right cause.
- Lawyers have an awareness of their rights and duties and no one would be able to bother you legally
Why Study at NIMIMS?
NMIMS is considered to be amongst the top four private business schools in India according to Outlook in the year 2020. The university has a legacy of almost four decades and over the years the institute has expanded itself from one main campus that is located in Mumbai to four more – Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Navi Mumbai, as well as Indore. Apart from the reasonable NMIMS law fees, here are a few reasons why you can consider studying at the institute
- It is amongst the top B schools in India
- It has a strong focus on industry-based learning
- The university also focuses on research
- It has a rigorous curriculum
- It has a state-of-the-art campus
NMIMS Law Fees Explained!
NMIMS offers several law courses that you can choose from at both, bachelor’s and master’s levels. These courses are offered across all the NMIMS campuses. If you want to know the fee structure, please read on.
|Course Name||Number of Courses Offered||Approx. Fee Range|
|BBA LLB||2 courses||INR 1.2 – 15 Lakhs (for 5 years)|
|BBA LLB (Hons)||5 courses||INR 5.1-8 Lakhs (for 5 years)|
|BA LLB||1 course||INR 1.2 Lakh (for 5 years)|
|BA LLB (Hons)||5 courses||INR 5.1-15 Lakhs (for 5 years)|
|LLM||5 courses||INR 2 Lakhs (for 1 year)|
Also Read: All About NMIMS LAT
NMIMS Law Admission Process
Now that you know about the NMIMS law fees, here is how you can get admission to this prestigious university. The students who want to apply for law at this institute will have to give the NMIMS LAT. Once they clear this exam, they will be able to get admission. Let’s now look at the eligibility criteria.
NMIMS-LAT 2023 Eligibility
The following are the eligibility criteria that you will have to fulfil for NMIMS LAT 2023.
- Candidates should have completed their Class 12th from a recognized institute or board.
- Candidates that have appeared in the qualifying exams will also be eligible to appear for the NMIMS LAT 2023.
- These candidates will need to submit the mark sheet as well as the documents of the qualifying examination when they are going to get admission.
NMIMS-LAT 2023 Application Process
If you want to apply for NMIMS law then you will have to complete an online application form. Moreover, application forms for NMIMS LAT are currently open. The last date to apply for this course is May 21, 2023. Candidates will have to fill out and submit the given application form online. They will first have to register themselves at the admission portal of the institute.
Steps to fill NMIMS LAT application form 2023
- First, visit the official website
- Go to the register link and finish the registration process
- Once you’re registered, you can log in by providing your ID and password
- Select the test category, program, school, and name as well as the campus preferences
- After you have done all this, you will have to pay the application fee
- The candidates must download a copy of the NMIMS LAT application form that they have filled out for future reference.
You can pay the application fees using net banking, a credit card as well as a debit card. The amount you will have to pay as an application fee is INR 2000. After you have paid this application fee, you will be able to appear for the exam as well as your application for the same will be considered applicable.
Also Read: NMIMS LAT 2023 Application Form
NMIMS is considered is one of the best colleges for top law firms.
Yes, NMIMS accepts CLAT scores or even give a written test and a personal interview.
NMIMS School of Law will accept both LSAT as well as CLAT scores.
We hope this blog has given you enough information about NMIMS law fees. To keep yourself updated with the latest information regarding NMIMS law fees, please visit our page.