KIITEE Management is a national-level computer-based entrance exam which is conducted by KIIT School of Management (KSOM) for admission to various MBA courses. The test takes place in 15 cities across India. Candidates have to answer 150 questions in 150 minutes. The students who have the score card of CAT, MAT, CMAT and XAT are not required to give KIITEE Management exam. The scores of KIITEE Management will be used in admission for two programs: MBA and Super MBA.
In this article, the candidates appearing for this exam will get to know the full details about KIITEE Management like the syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, application process, and Important dates regarding the admission exams.
|Exam Name||KIITEE Management|
|Conducting Body||KIIT School of Management|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Application Fees||INR 1250/-|
This Blog Includes:
KIITEE Management 2023 Important Dates
KIITEE Management registrations have been started in both online and offline modes. The candidates who are eligible to apply for KIITEE can check the table mentioned below for the dates related to the exams:
|Registration Start Date||26 October 2022|
|Last Date to apply||10 Jan 2023|
|Admit Card Release date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||15 January – 17 January 2023|
|Result||23 January 2023|
Must Read: KIITEE MBA: Important Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern
KIITEE Management Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for KIITEE Management for the students are as follows:
- The candidate must have completed his/her graduation with 50% aggregate marks from any recognized university or equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The candidate must have 50 per cent aggregate marks or CGPA in class 10th or 12th exams.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination of the Bachelor’s degree or equivalent exam are eligible to apply but they have to clear their Bachelor’s examination by 30th June 2023.
- Domestic candidates who have CAT, MAT, CMAT, and XAT valid scores are directly eligible for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Foreign/NRI students with the same educational qualifications are eligible for the admission process on the basis of their valid GMAT scores. The application fee for Foreign or NRI candidates is USD 500.
KIITEE has released the application process for the entrance exams. There are two modes to apply for the exam. Interested candidates can apply through both modes according to their choices. The steps to apply are mentioned below:
- To register in the application form candidates are required to login into the official
- website of KIITMEE
- Then the home page will appear on the screen
- Then the candidate will have to click on ‘Apply Online
- After that Enter your name, email address, contact number, city and state.
- Then click on the ‘I Agree on box and ‘register’
- After that, you have to fill in the details mentioned in the application form like your personal details, educational background etc.
- After filling in the details you have to upload relevant documents and information
- After filling in the details you have to click on the next button and the payment option will come.
- Then you guys have to make the payment of the application form of Rs 1250/- through Credit Card/ Debit Card or net banking.
For the offline form, students need to follow these basic steps:
- For the offline form, the candidates need to log in to the official website of KIITEE.
- After login in, the candidates need to download the application form from the official website.
- Then the candidates need to fill out the application form and relevant details in that.
- After filing the application form the student needs to send the form with the application fee of the number of Rs 1250/- through demand draft in favour of “KIITEE School of Management” Bhubaneshwar at the university address.
KIITEE Management Syllabus 2023
KIITEE Management has released the exam dates and the students who were waiting for the entrance exams should start preparing for it so that there is no chaos at the last moment. KIITEE has released the syllabus for the entrance exam which will help the candidates to prepare. The exam syllabus for KIITEE Management 2023 is mentioned in the below table:
Issues of Social Concern
|n this section the candidates have to focus on socio-economic and socio-political issues; social, rural, and urban issues and development, etc.|
KIITEE Management Exam Pattern 2023
The KIITEE Management 2023 has released the exam pattern that will help students to prepare easily and smoothly for the exam. The table for the pattern is mentioned below in the below table:
|Exam Type||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|No. of Questions||150|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 mins or 150 minutes|
|Marking scheme||+3 for each correct response -1 for each incorrect response 0 for no response|
|Questions Format||Objective type|
KIITEE Exam Weightage
The management exam of KIIT includes the important topics with its weightage and in the below-mentioned table, the candidates will get to know about the weightage of the syllabus.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Issue of Social Concern||20|
KIITEE Management Test Cities
KIITEE Management has released the list of tentative cities for the exam so that candidates can select the nearby cities accordingly. The table is mentioned below:
KIITEE Management Programme Fees 2023
The candidates who are going to enrol themselves for the KIITEE Management programme have to pay a specified fee to the institute’s total fees. The total amount of fees for the KIITEE Management Programme is Rs. 14,90,000. The amount in this includes Tuition fees, charges of AC Hostel, Books and study materials, Mess, Blazer, Development and Administration fees and Laptop.
The application process for KIITEE Management has been started on 26th October 2022. The last date to submit the application is 10 January 2023.
The total amount of fees in KIITEE Management is INR 14,90,000. This is the tuition fee only and it does not include any hostel expenses.
Yes, the candidates of KIITEE Management are shortlisted on the basis of a CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT valid scorecard.
The above article has covered the details of KIITEE Management. In this article the candidates will get to know the details like the syllabus, exam pattern, how to apply for the exam, eligibility criteria, age limit and the application fee structure and the result. The article will help the candidates to know each and every detail about the exam and the result.
For more such updates about the topic KIITEE Management and related topics, keep an eye on the official website of Leverage Edu, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter for up-to-date information.