KIITEE Management Eligibility Criteria: KIIT management exam is conducted annually by the KIIT School of Management. It is a national-level exam conducted once a year in an online mode. The KIITEE Management 2023 exam was held from January 15 to January 17. The exam authorities announced the result on January 23, 2023. In this blog, we will discuss the KIITEE Management eligibility criteria and other important details.
|Name of the Exam||KIITEE Management|
|Conducting Authority||KIIT School of Management|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes|
This Blog Includes:
KIITEE Management Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates willing to apply for the KIITEE Management 2023 must fulfil the following criteria to get admission to the KIIT School of Management. Candidates can fill out the KIITEE Management application form after checking their eligibility. The eligibility criteria for KIITEE Management 2023 are mentioned below in detail.
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution or university.
- Applicants must have a minimum aggregate of 50 %(or an equivalent CGPA) in their bachelor’s.
- The applicant must have attained at least 15 years of formal education. Class 10th, class 12th and bachelor’s degree or BTech degree or any other relevant degree.
- Applicants who are studying in the final year of their Bachelor’s program can also apply for the KIITEE Management 2023 exam. Candidates must complete their degree before 30th June 2023.
- Candidates who have qualified in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA or GMAT will be exempted from the KIITEE Management exam. The candidates can appear in the selection round directly.
Also Read: KMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
How to Apply for KIITEE Management?
Candidates can apply for the KIITEE Management exam both online and offline. The application form is released on the official website of the KIIT School of Management(KSOM). The application form for the KIITEE Management 2023 was available online till 11 January 2023. The application fee for KIITEE Management is INR 1250/. Candidates can pay the application fee online through a debit/credit card or Net Banking. Candidates applying offline can pay the application fee via demand draft.
KIITEE Management Application Process: Online
Candidates applying for the KIITEE Management exam can fill out the application form both online and offline. Applicants can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill out the online application:
- Visit the official website of KSOM and click on the exam link.
- The first step is to pay the KIITEE Management application fee. Candidates can pay the fee via credit/ debit card or Internet banking.
- Candidates now have to fill out the form and fill in all the required information.
- Check the details and submit the form. Take a printout of the application form and save it for future reference.
KIITEE Management Application Process: Offline
The process for filling out the KIITEE MBA exam form offline is quite simple. Candidates can follow these steps to fill out the KIITEE Managemen application form in offline mode.
- Visit the official website of KSOM and download the application form for the KIITEE Management 2023 exam.
- Take a printout of the KIITEE Management exam form and fill out all the details mentioned in it.
- Draw a demand draft of INR 1250, payable at ‘KIITEE School Of Management, Bhubaneswar’.
- After attaching the DD with the application form, applicants have to send the form by post to the address: The Professor-In-Charge, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, KIIT Deemed to be University, Campus-7, KIIT Bhubaneswar, 751-024
Must Read: KMAT Kerala Eligibility Criteria 2023
Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
(1) Applicants must have a minimum aggregate of 50 %(or an equivalent CGPA) in their bachelor’s.
(2) Final-year students are eligible.
If you have a valid CAT score then there is no need to apply for the exam. Candidates who have a valid score of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA or GMAT can directly apply for the KIITEE Management selection process.
Yes, candidates can apply for the KIITEE Management exam in offline mode also. They need to send their application to the official address.
In this blog, we discussed the KIITEE Management eligibility criteria, how to apply for the exam and other relevant information. We hope KIITEE Management aspirants find this blog useful.
For more such updates stay tuned to our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.