MCA is a postgraduation course in the field of computer application. It is a 2-year master’s program that is chosen after completion of BCA. This blog MCA full form and basic details about the course. There are several universities, colleges, and educational institutes that offer MCA courses in different modes. The main objective of this course is to impart expertise in the field of technology and information. MCA graduates will get job opportunities in the IT sector. Read the entire blog to know more about MCA!
MCA Full Form: Eligibility
Mentioned below are the basic eligibility criteria for MCA:
- Any candidate seeking admission to the MCA course must satisfy the basic eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must possess a valid 3-4 years bachelor’s degree either in computer application or computer science or any other field.
- MCA aspirants must also secure a minimum of 55-60% marks in the bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The students seeking admission to MCA courses must also possess mathematics as one of the major subjects in class 12th.
Also Read: List of Full Forms
What Are The Benefits of MCA?
The IT industry is booming at a high rate. This boost in the IT sector enables the need for IT professionals and experience holders in the field of computer science.
There are many benefits of pursuing an MCA and some of them are listed below:
- You will get to learn about Computer programming.
- Evolution in IT creates job opportunities for MCA graduates.
- There is a great scope of MCA outside India, you may get great career opportunities.
- Computer professionals are always in demand.
- You can earn a rewarding salary. The average MCA salary is approximately around INR 7.96 LPA.
Also Read: Top MCA Colleges
This was a crisp brief about the full form of MCA. We hope, you got all the information you were looking for related to MCA full form. Don’t miss out on checking our alphabetically arranged 300+ full forms list here. Enjoy Reading!