India’s educational landscape is growing exponentially. There are prestigious schools, colleges and universities in the country competing with world-class educational moguls who have already achieved a milestone. Equally, it is imperative to understand that Government of India is committed that not a single household is deprived of basic education. The Government is equally striving to have dedicated and excellent officers who can bring transparency and accountability in the administration with their professional and intellectual skills. There are finest administrative officers who go an extra mile and make their distinctive space by cracking the toughest exams in India which are also considered as the toughest exams in the world. In this blog, you will be familiar with what are the various and informative Public Administration Books that will land you to crack India’s prestigious Examinations.
This Blog Includes:
India’s Union Public Service Commission is an apex body which is conducting the country’s prestigious examinations in order to get an excellent administrators on-board. There is the various examination like IAS, IPS, IFS etc are some of the choicest UPSC Exams. These examinations are annually being conducted in the country after a thorough examination that includes Preliminary, Mains and Personal Interview. You cannot do away with the fact that cracking such prestigious examinations need your utmost dedication, analytical and observational skills, extensive knowledge which you get from various sources be it reading public administration books, newspapers, magazines and watching informative programmes on electronic media etc. Many candidates pursue MPA in order to excel in these exams.
Important Public Administration Books
There are a variety of sources from where you can acquire an abundance of knowledge in order to crack India’s prestigious administrative examination. Glance through some of the important and prime public administration books that will land your career as India’s administrative officer.
|Name of the book||Authored By||Buy Here|
|Administrative Thinkers||Prasad and Prasad||Click here to buy!|
|Indian Public Administration||Arora and Goyal||Click here to buy!|
|New Horizons of Public Administration||Mohit Bhattacharya||Click here to buy!|
|Public Administration||Fadia and Fadia||Click here to buy!|
|Public Administration In India 1st Edition||Maheshwari||Click here to buy!|
|Public Administration||Laxmikant||Click here to buy!|
|Public Administration and Public Affairs 12th Edition||Nicholas Henry||Click here to buy!|
|Essentials Of Organizational Behaviour 10th Edition||Robbins, Sanghi and Judge||Click here to buy!|
|Pub Ad A new look||Mohit Bhattacharya||Click here to buy!|
|Public Administration: Concepts and Theories||Basu Rumki||Click here to buy!|
|Governance in India||Laxmikanth||Click here to buy!|
|Comparative Public Administration||R.K. Arora||Click here to buy!|
|Organisational Behaviour||Stephen P. Robbin||Click here to buy!|
|An Introduction to the Constitution of India||D. D. Basu||Click here to buy!|
A Brief Explanation of Top Public Administration Books
- Public Administration: The book has been authored by Laximinath, a noted think tank and Indian scholar. This book provides a general overview of basic concepts which are essentially required to crack administrative examinations and public administration. There are twelve chapters in the book with in-depth information pertaining to Financial administration. It talks about various theories in the administration.
- New Horizons of Public Administration: It is considered among prestigious public administration books. The author of the book is Mohit Bhattacharya who extensively has covered major topics like bureaucratic theories. He is considered as one of the influential writer and scholar. The book provides you with in-depth information pertaining to public policies and decision making.
- Administrative Thinkers: The book is written by a famous public administration scholar and thinker Prasad and Prasad. The book is considered as an ideal source of information for UPSC aspirants. The book covers an extensive range of information in its two papers. It also covers famous thinkers such as Elton Mayo, Max Weber, Henry Simon and Kautilya.
- Indian Public Administration: It is written by Arora and Goyal. This book has achieved the best tag when it comes to public administration books. The book extensively covers topics pertaining to British administration as well as Indian polity. Its 2nd paper covers an extensive range of information related to public administration.
- Governance: The book is equally is considered prestigious which has achieved the best tag in public administration books. Authored by Laxmimnath, the book talks about finance and personal administration. Equally, it talks about the functioning of the state, centre as well as district administrations.
Public Administration Books & Newspapers
Apart from afore-mentioned public administration books which are India’s most sough-after informative books widely acclaimed in the UPSC landscape of the country. There are other books which are filled with loads of information pertaining to the subject. A candidate has to have loads of knowledge from various sources in order to bring laurels. Let’s understand what are the topmost newspapers, journals and books for cracking administrative examinations.
- Polity authored by Laxmikanth
- History, spectrum modern India
- Economics authored by Ramesh Singh
- Geography authored by GC Leong
- Environmental Science authored by Shankar(IAS)
Newspapers & magazines
- The Hindu
- Dainik Jagran
- Nava Bharat
- The Indian Express
- Dainik Tribune
- Business Standard
- Business Line
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Competition Success Review
- Science Reporter
- Economic and Political Weekly
- Down to Earth
- Kurukshetra Magazine
- Civil Services Times
- Geography and You
- World Focus
These were some of the best public administration books and study material, the scope of this subject is considerably growing. And it a need of an hour to have efficient administrators on board who can take a country like India to new heights. Extreme efforts are being taken place to encourage students to appear for this prestigious examination which not only provides a lucrative career but also gives you a prime status in your life. Book your 30 minutes of counselling with Leverage Edu, your one-stop solution of all your queries where dedicated counsellors guide you through the right path. They will equally help you with best Public Administration Books, that can help your career to grow.