This blog post aims to shed light on the Swinburne International Excellence Scholarships for the year 2023, highlighting their significance, eligibility criteria, the application process, and the transformative experiences they offer to international students. Whether you’re a high-achieving student considering studying in Australia or an advocate for global education, this post will provide valuable insights into the opportunities awaiting talented individuals at Swinburne University.
This Blog Includes:
Aim of Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship 2023
By investing in the potential of international students through these scholarships, Swinburne University aims to create a diverse and vibrant community of learners who can contribute to global progress and innovation. The scholarships are designed to empower individuals with the necessary resources and support to pursue their educational goals, enabling them to become future leaders, change-makers, and ambassadors of their home countries.
Highlights of the Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship
- Programs Availability: Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) with a major in Civil, Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) with a major in Biomedical, Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) with a major in Mechanical, Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) (Honors), etc. at Swinburne University of Technology, applicants are eligible for the Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship.
- Amount Awarded: A student may get up to AUD $12,000, and the scholarship money is only awarded once a year. You can utilize the scholarship money to cover your tuition.
- Eligibility: The 12th grade must have been taken in order for pupils to be eligible for this prize.
- English Proficiency: International students must complete English proficiency exams like the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE in order to be considered for this scholarship.
A minimum 60% GPA or its equivalent in the Australian norm is required of applicants.
One of the following will satisfy the English language competency requirement:
- IELTS: 6.0 overall, with no band falling below 6.0.
- PTE: Overall 50, with no communication skill score lower than 50 TOEFL: Overall 75, with a reading band no lower than 18 and a writing band no lower than 20
- possess citizenship from any nation other than Australia or New Zealand
- Unless they are exclusively engaged in our ELICOS program, they cannot be approved or enrolled at Swinburne at this time.
- not hold another Swinburne scholarship or reduced-cost agreement
- Pre-requisites: mathematical and literary.
Application Process: Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship 2023
Below mentioned is the application process for Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship:
- Additional paperwork
- Approved academic credentials
- Valid passport
- Verified copies of course descriptions and grades
- Letters from employers or schools
- If there is a gap in the study, a Statement of Activity
- When submitting an application for a qualifying course, students will instantly be evaluated for a scholarship.
- No need to use a different program
Maximum scholarship per student: 12,000 AUD ($12,040) = 6,60,240 RUPEES
Used conversion rate: 1 AUD = 55.45 Rs (updated on May 11, 2023).
An annual scholarship award will be made.
A. International students can apply for scholarships with full funding through the Australia Awards.
A. For a maximum of four years, the Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship will pay 10% to 75% of your annual study expenses.
A. Based on 14 profiles, graduates of Swinburne University of Technology make an average salary of 22.1 lakhs, with most earning between 16.1 lakhs and 44.3 lakhs annually.
If you wish to study abroad and are looking for assistance, connect with our experts on 1800 57 2000 and book your 30-minute free consultation.