With the growing interconnectedness in today’s world, the need for students to get exposure to international fields highly required. With many students migrating to different countries across the globe for their academic excellence, Australia provides an excellent ground with top-notch universities at its bay. University of Bond, or Bond University is one such excellent destination for your international dreams and excellence. With remarkable infrastructures and world-class facilities, Bond University is situated on Gold Coast in Queensland. Your dream to study at the University of Bond as an international student can be expedited through its scholarship programmes for international students. Want to know more? Let us dig deeper!
|Name of University||Bond University|
|Location||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
|Types of Scholarships||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Scholarships for||International students|
|International Student Acceptance Rate||30-40%|
|Total number of courses||150+|
This Blog Includes:
- About Bond University
- Bond University Scholarship for International Students
- Other Bond University Scholarships
- Application Process for Bond University Scholarship
- Tips for Applying to Bond University Scholarship
About Bond University
The Bond University of Australia has been one of the leading tertiary institutions in the country and has excelled gorgeously all these years. It is renowned for its expert academic excellence in various fields, including business, law, architecture, medicine, data analytics and also includes other artistic excellence, ranging from film and television to sports and occupational therapy. The University provides a small and personalized approach to students’ access to opportunities and how they can do their best in their own respective fields. Bond University has been ranked first for its constant excellence in diverse fields, which really provides the best ground for international students to shoot their career up.
Also Read: Study in Australia: 2023 Aspirant’s Guide
Bond University Scholarship for International Students
Apart from providing an enriching ground and atmosphere for excellence to its international students, the University also helps out students financially.
If you are looking forward to being a part of this University and need or favour to have financial aid from the university in terms of scholarships, the below-provided categories on the basis of undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications can help you further to know better about the University’s scholarship schemes and eligibility.
For Undergraduate Students: International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship
This scholarship is a partially funded scholarship for international students, available for only undergraduate degrees. The scholarship provides 50% tuition remissions for any single or approved combined undergraduate degree. There are certain steps required to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Applicants enrolled in undergraduate degrees are only eligible
- Available for all world countries
- The candidate currently resides out of Australia
- Candidate must have outstanding academic ability
- Candidate must not be already enrolled in any undergraduate programme at the University, except those studying English at Bond University College as part of the packaged offer are eligible to apply
The following courses are not eligible for the scholarship programme.
- Masters of Psychology
- Study Abroad and Exchange Programs
- Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy
|Scholarship name||International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship|
|Scholarship Period||4 years|
|Semester starting month||Closing date for application|
|September 2023 intake scholarship deadline||12 June 2023|
|January 2024 intake scholarship deadline||16 October 2023|
For Postgraduate Students: The Abedian Foundation Master of Architecture Award
This scholarship is provided to esteemed students on the basis of their financial needs as assessed by the Abedian Foundation. The scholarship can help the students by remitting 100% of their tuition fees and can provide a big help to students aiming for a Master’s in Architecture.
- Applicants must be enrolling for Masters in Architecture
- Applicants from all countries are eligible
- Have achieved or currently achieved a minimum of 65% of the cumulative average percentage from the Bond University Bachelor of Design or an equivalent degree from another institution.
- Must qualify for the programme entry requirements for the Bond University Masters of Architecture
Under these scholarship requirements, any course apart from the Architecture programme that is only for postgraduate students is applicable. No other courses are eligible under this scholarship.
- Need to demonstrate your experience and skills in architecture through the submission of a high-quality and well-designed digital portfolio of your relevant work.
- Applicants must provide a statement and demonstrate along with appropriate documentary evidence about the financial needs for the scholarship
For Both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students: International Leadership Scholarship
This scholarship is both available for undergraduate and postgraduate students showcasing excellent leadership experience and outstanding community involvement. This scholarship helps eligible students by remitting 100% of their tuition fees and is based on the student’s academic excellence and community work.
- For undergraduate applicants, the minimum academic qualification requires at least ATAR 85.0 or an IB Diploma score of 30 or higher.
- Postgraduate applicants, they must have commendable results in their undergraduate course.
- The applicants must belong to one of the nations specified in the eligible countries list.
- Must meet the requirements in your chosen field of study.
- Bond Medical Program
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Master of Psychology (Clinical)
- Master of Professional Psychology
- As an International Leadership Scholar, the chosen applicant will be awarded AUD10,000 (INR 5 lakh) tuition remission, paid in instalments by the University.
- Must show exceptional academic and community achievement
- Citizens of Ghana and Nigeria are only eligible to apply for this scholarship if applying for a postgraduate degree. Undergraduate applications for this scholarship from Ghana and Nigerian students would not be entertained under this scholarship requirement.
Also Read: Best Universities in Australia
Other Bond University Scholarships
Following are some other scholarships offered by Bond University which also extends scholarships to international students.
- Transformer Scholarship- Provides 50% of tuition remissions
- MACC Undergraduate Excellence Scholar- Provides 50% tuition remission only to Malaysian candidates, under the alumni programme named Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC).
Application Process for Bond University Scholarship
There are following steps which the applicant must keep in mind and follow while they are applying for scholarships at Bond University.
- For your scholarship application process to begin, first you have to apply in your chosen programme.
- Secondly, you can use their Scholarship Finder tool to assess and find the right scholarship for you. Applicants must not hurry while assessing the result. You must look into important details, including application deadlines, eligibility criteria and additional documents required, before applying for any scholarship.
- Make sure to apply for the scholarship with effort and must look real to the people on the other side.
Also Read: Diploma Courses in Australia
Tips for Applying to Bond University Scholarship
While you try to give your best shot while applying to your dream university and its much-needed scholarship program, you might still lose some major or sometimes even minor points to consider while applying. Following are some tips that you must keep in mind while applying for a Bond University Scholarship.
- Consider and Discuss- As has been prescribed above, you must consider the right scholarship for you, by looking at its different criteria. Also, you must discuss the chosen scholarship with someone you can trust and find helpful.
- Start Early with your application process for scholarships. If you have enough time at your hand, there is a lower chance of you making silly mistakes by rushing about anything.
- Support your applications with unique inputs. Make sure to write the essays, and other relevant materials as asked by the university, in a unique yet outstanding manner. With hundreds of applications, one must try to stand out with their application content.
- Check, Re-check and meet the deadline. Never submit your application without rechecking your application and always be ahead of the deadline. And always be confident and proud of yourself for coming this long!
With the highest rating of five in QS Star Ratings (2023-2026), the university got the highest stars in various of its courses.
The acceptance rate at Bond University is around 30-40% for international students.
Yes, the university requires an IELTS score with no minimum of 6.0 score.
This was everything related to Bond University Scholarships. As we all know, students often face difficulties in carving their career path and applying to universities abroad can be really tedious and perplexing.. If you want someone to help you get through the process swiftly and without losing out on your dream university’s scholarship process, you can reach us at 1800 57 2000 and contact our Leverage Edu experts to realise your study abroad dreams. Also you can find many career related informative blogs by following Leverage Edu Blogs.