The University of Sussex is offering graduate scholarships to international students. The scholarship amount is £3,000 (INR 3.04 lakh). The international scholarship can be availed by students with a first-class or upper second-class bachelor’s degree. However, the applicant must progress to either a full-time or a part-time eligible master’s degree in September 2023. Interested students must apply for the same before the deadline. The scholarship deadline is on 30th September 2023. The scholarship is an automatic fee reduction and is funded by the university itself. Moreover, an unlimited amount of scholarships is available!
University of Sussex Graduate Scholarship Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the University of Sussex Graduate scholarship is as follows:
- Must be graduating from the University of Sussex in 2023. Moreover, the student must possess a First class/Upper second-class bachelor’s degree
- The student must have received an offer letter from the university. That is, either in a part-time or full-time program to start in September 2023.
- However, students who are already holding any other scholarship offered by the university are not eligible to apply. For example, the Sussex India Scholarship
- Moreover, those who have already studied at any partner institution of the university like BIMM or a UK university’s overseas campus/external program are not eligible.
- The applicant must not be enrolled in an excluded program from the scholarship
University of Sussex Graduate Scholarship Benefits
The University of Sussex Graduate Scholarships is granted as an automatic fee reduction. The amount of the scholarship is £3,000. Moreover, international students will be able to combine the awards with the Business School International Masters Award (2023)/ Engineering & Informatics International Masters Award (2023). However, the student must have received an offer letter from the university for the same. The international student’s CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) will mention the scholarship and fee reduction for the visa application.
The University of Sussex Graduate Scholarship is open to Indian students as well. However, certain courses such as Certificates and Diplomas (including PGCE), Development Studies MA, Governance, Development, and Public Policy MA, etc. are not eligible for the scholarship. Interested students can apply for the scholarship by visiting the official website of the university. The deadline for the same is 30 September 2023 23:59 (GMT).