Coventry University is offering a 10% tuition fee discount to international students. The scholarship is applicable to international students wanting to enrol in a postgraduate or undergraduate programme. However, to receive the early payment discount the student must deposit the required amount of tuition fees by: 27 Nov for Coventry University and 11 Dec for Coventry University London. International students excluding those receiving EU bursary or IPP scholarship are eligible for the scholarship.
Coventry University Early Payment Discount Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the Coventry University Early Payment Discount are as follows.
- The applicant must have received a conditional offer letter from the university and must have accepted the same for a course starting in January 2024
- Must have paid the tuition fee £8,000 by Monday 27 November 2023.
- Moreover, the applicant must have an international fee paying status
- Only those who are self funding their education are eligible.
- Additionally, applicants from North Africa and Sub Sahara has to pay a small deposit
- However, the scholarship cannot be combined with any other award apart from Alumni Discount.
Coventry University Early Payment Discount Terms & Conditions
The Coventry University Early Payment Discount terms and conditions are as follows:
- The discount is only available for the January intake
- The discount is only available to students who are self funding their education
- Submission of fees before the deadline
- It is the discretion of the Coventry University to grant the award
- Moreover, students must comply with the university and provide additional documentation for the admission process before the deadline.
Interested students must successfully complete the enrollment process for the January 2024 intake. No separate application is necessary. The university automatically considers eligible students for the tuition fee discount.