Wunderman Thompson is offering the Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship to students studying in a creative field. The scholarship is provided in partnership with the 4 A’s Foundation and is named after Helen Resor, the 1st female copywriter. The aim of the Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship is to assist female and non-binary students with the opportunities and support they need to successfully join the advertising industry’s creative ranks.
According to Daniel Bonner and Bas Korsten (Global Chief Creative Officers, Wunderman Thompson), it is a wonderful opportunity for the upcoming female and non-binary students to experience life at the world’s largest creative company, and to learn from some of the best talents in the creative industry” The deadline for the scholarship application is 5 January 2024.
Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
The Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship 2023 eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Must be a female/nonbinary applicant
- The applicant must be studying in a creative field
- Moreover, the applicant must be registered as an undergraduate/graduate student or must be enrolled in a portfolio school.
Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship 2023 Benefits
The Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship is available to a total of 4 applicants. The scholarship benefits are as follows:
- An amount of $10,000 towards the creative journey
- A paid internship at the VML office (based on the respective region of the beneficiary)
- Mentor from the business and a ‘1st look’ placement consideration upon graduation
- Additionally, winners will have the opportunity to work directly with the creative teams and gain knowledge regarding the advertising agency.
The Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship application has been open since 13 November 2023. The deadline for the application is on 5 January 2024. Winners will be notified in March 2024.